Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I blackpilled a normie today and it felt good

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
So I have a work colleague. He's a normie brotha. I would say he's unknowingly purple pilled. He knows better than to full on soy and simp his way thru life like your average millennial, but he too often aimlessly befriends women, he has no belief/understanding in lookism, JBW, or monkeybranching, etc.

He wanted to talk to me about why another work colleague, who is a noodlewhore, goes out with a certain somebody who is in our circles. On paper to him, it didn't make sense because this "certain somebody" is goofy in a failed alpha kind of way, fake, calculating in his behavior in regard to seeming attractive to women, and has a creepy reputation of hitting on chicks inappropriately. The noodlewhore is wacky, witty, open-minded, generally classy. To the brotha, on paper, they shouldn't get along.

He was hyping up his own elaborate theory. But he wanted to know my take on it. I said it succinctly:

"he's a tall white guy"

He paused. "Wait . . . that makes perfect sense." He had a face of seeming both distraught and enlightened for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Noodles would date an autistic man as long as he’s tall and white.

goofy in a failed alpha kind of way, fake, calculating in his behavior in regard to seeming attractive to women
How so?
The noodlewhore is wacky, witty, open-minded, generally classy.
How can you be wacky and classy at the same time?
He knows better than to full on soy and simp his way thru life like your average millennial, but he too often aimlessly befriends women
How are these not the same thing?

sainthamudimaxxing

How so?

How can you be wacky and classy at the same time?

How are these not the same thing?

goofy in a failed alpha kind of way
-
Hard to pin this down specifically- imagine if Jsanza acted like Johnny Bravo, but had the confidence of Gary the Blasian.

wacky and classy-
not that I find her talented, I don't, but she has a mild Awkwafina vibe. She dresses well, but is a tad wacky. Maybe wacky is too strong a word. She's just seems like she is the type to not take poorly worded phrases too seriously.

How can you befriend women, and not be soy?

He generally knows there is a limit to this. He's not the type to be a crying shoulder. He just maintains reasonably shallow normie type friendships with women that's low investment.

Noodles would date an autistic man as long as he’s tall and white.
I'm slightly taller than 6 feet and I'm white but I'm aspiecel and no food ever dated me

goofy in a failed alpha kind of way-
Hard to pin this down specifically- imagine if Jsanza acted like Johnny Bravo, but had the confidence of Gary the Blasian.

wacky and classy-
not that I find her talented, I don't, but she has a mild Awkwafina vibe. She dresses well, but is a tad wacky. Maybe wacky is too strong a word. She's just seems like she is the type to not take poorly worded phrases too seriously.

How can you befriend women, and not be soy?
He generally knows there is a limit to this. He's not the type to be a crying shoulder. He just maintains reasonably shallow normie type friendships with women that's low investment.
Gotcha :feelsokman: Sounds like he's on his way to becoming blackpilled.

I have subtly blackpilled many of my friends and when they finally concede to the points I make or admit women are cruel and superficial I feel like I'm doing gods work.

Wish more niggas would realize what's going on

Good job you incel

I have subtly blackpilled many of my friends and when they finally concede to the points I make or admit women are cruel and superficial I feel like I'm doing gods work.

Inceldom is my religion, and St Hamudi is my God.

Noodlewhores disgust me.

Doing Stblackops2's work, gj

Preach the word!!

good job, everyone should have open eyes

lolnope.jpg

At least not in Germany, where it's the bare minimum
Germany isnt known to have large of amounts of noodles. Go to Australia, Canada and some parts of the US and you will see every tall average white guy with a noodle

Jfl at “whitecels”. The existence of female intelligence is more believable than this

Lets be real here he acted & pretended to listen to you but in reality he never listened at all and just flat out ignored your blackpills, essentially throwing them into the trashbin.

He paused. "Wait . . . that makes perfect sense." He had a face of seeming both distraught and enlightened for the rest of the day.

It's a pretty bitter pill to swallow at first.

Jfl at “whitecels”. The existence of female intelligence is more believable than this
And if we got an arabthot you would be mad at us. Can't win as a whitecel.

Are you that much of a beta to give a fuck whst i think.
Could give a fuck less. Subhuman arabs need to be eradicated. I'm not copulating with trash.

keep spreading the truth

i should blackpill some ethnics online.

we need to keep blackpilling people

Should’ve blackpilled him harder

he probably didn't think about it all that much

Day-by-day I blackpill him more and more. You can't just cram 16 inches of blackpill like horny Tyrone to a relative virgin.

No, from my experience you can't blackpill them too hard because then they either shut down and go full cope or they go harder on the bluepill.

Just blackpill them enough to win one argument like OP did. Just plant the seeds of the blackpill. Sometimes that's enough to fully blackpill someone over time. Or blackpill them more on other occasions.

999 threads against White people everyday, if I were among Social Justice Warriors I'd be attacked less.

JBW doesn't work much in first world countries unless MAYBE they don't have their documents in check. He must be good looking as well or at least decent, guess you people just cannot grasp the importance of a good face.

999 threads against White people everyday, if I were among Social Justice Warriors I'd be attacked less.

JBW doesn't work much in first world countries unless MAYBE they don't have their documents in check. He must be good looking as well or at least decent, guess you people just cannot grasp the importance of a good face.

He looks mildly better than Jsanza.

No, from my experience you can't blackpill them too hard because then they either shut down and go full cope or they go harder on the bluepill.

Just blackpill them enough to win one argument like OP did. Just plant the seeds of the blackpill. Sometimes that's enough to fully blackpill someone over time. Or blackpill them more on other occasions.
Based

He's fit in a Daniel Cormier kind of way. He has the fitness/ core strength, but he's not V-framed.
Looks like a fat guy, he got lucky then. Noodles are not easy in Western countries in my experience, especially if they look decent.

Keep up the good work!

I have blackpilled a gay feminist guy, feels great ngl

Day-by-day I blackpill him more and more. You can't just cram 16 inches of blackpill like horny Tyrone to a relative virgin.
I legit directly say I believe that looks are the most important ngl

Even to foids themselves

True you can sound neuro atypical and weird if you shove the blackpill down and prove points that aren’t mainstream and accepted.

But I guess I just sound as intelligent as I could when talking of the blackpill and tell them how I believe that looks are the most important.