Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I blocked a bitch on Snapchat today. I'm honestly done trying.

Giga ERfuel tbh. It was over the moment she told you she doesn't like personal questions, you shouldn't have followed up after that. You fell for the IT cope of trying to talk a girl into liking you jfl.
Stop being a simp and DMing foids, all girls will do this to you if you aren't chad and you will only increase their ego.
Based

I decided to DM her because I wanted to "try".
I tried to get to know her, but She told me she "doesn't like personal questions", then later on told me "I hate your use of big grammar, that's one thing to know about me". All I said was "I want to know how I can build a rapport with you, but I can't don't that of you don't like personal questions". She nitpicked that particular word "rapport".

Like bitch how important you must feel to be able to talk to me like this. After she said that I told her "sorry, bye", then blocked her.

She gave me so many dry replies, and was such a stuck up bitch. She acted like me talking to her is a privilege. I wish I took screenshots. You won't fully understand how rage inducing it was. I can't articulate how frustrating the conversation was.

Well at least I blocked her. If it was before, I would have apologized for using big words, and I would have continued simping for her.

I'm Done trying
women hate men who use grammar

Good on you for blocking her, stupid fuckin whore. She probably enjoys the attention guys give her on sc. Stupid fuckin cunt, I have had so many experiences like this it's crazy. Whores love any power they can get from guys.