Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I bought an acoustic guitar

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I've been practicing for 3 days and my goal was to play carcelera - reflejo andaluz
and I don't fucking know WHY, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE EASY just hear this shit xd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp4Ux5mWGwc

it's almost impossible

I gave up on so many things in my life, but my only goal right now is to play this song and I'm not going to give up so easily :feelsYall:

tbh It's a really good cope for me right now. better than dying on bed.

Make a duet with the other music cels here

that song sounds complicated not easy.

Lol I wouldn't have been able to play that after 2 years of effort, no chance. Fuck I hate my awful coordination.

Good luck, man.

don't give up, guitar is a great cope

Lol I wouldn't have been able to play that after 2 years of effort, no chance. Fuck I hate my awful coordination.
I have a really bad coordination too, but this bad coordination can be fixed with a lot of practice.

don't give up, guitar is a great cope
I agree
It has been a long time that I didn't feel interested in something

I have a really bad coordination too, but this bad coordination can be fixed with a lot of practice.

I agree
It has been a long time that I didn't feel interested in something
also it's a modern acoustic or a classic one? Because this kind of songs are much easier on classic guitar

also it's a modern acoustic or a classic one? Because this kind of songs are much easier on classic guitar
It's a classical guitar
and as I'm a beginner it would be a lot harder and stressful playing on a modern one with steel strings so I decided to get a classical one

It's a classical guitar
and as I'm a beginner it would be a lot harder and stressful playing on a modern one with steel strings so I decided to get a classical one
Yeah I too started with nylon strings. On one hand they are not as hard as steel strings, but on the other they're much bigger so I ended up adapting to them and it was very uncomfortable to get used to modern guitars.

Still I think classic guitars are better when you start, even to learn theory and how to improvise etc.

It takes years to get even half way decent at Guitar. It's not an easy instrument to learn. Would know, 7 year guitarcel here

It's too fast. If you're trying to learn something that intricate you're best picking a slower song to learn first.

Are you an acoustic person?

That's advanced af bro, kek. Try this first:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lliiKDxA

If you need any tips you can ask me. I like talking about music.

Would be cool as well!

I'll try it...

need any tips you can ask me. I like talking about music.
of course I will...

I wanted to play one of your songs called 2006, but I don't have the tabs.
could you write it for me buddy boyo?
It don't seem pretty difficult and I really liked that song

Learn easy shit first like all apologies or wish you were here lol

I wanted to play one of your songs called 2006, but I don't have the tabs.
could you write it for me buddy boyo?
It don't seem pretty difficult and I really liked that song
You just gave a good idea, boyo. I was thinking about something to post while my new album isn't ready, but I couldn't think of anything. Since I wasn't happy with the recording of 2006, I can do a tutorial on how to play it for you + a new version of me playing it. Thank you, I'll try to record it these next days!

You just gave a good idea, boyo. I was thinking about something to post while my new album isn't ready, but I couldn't think of anything. Since I wasn't happy with the recording of 2006, I can do a tutorial on how to play it for you + a new version of me playing it. Thank you, I'll try to record it these next days!
Thx man
:feelsYall:

I learned to play guitar within a week
full