Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I boycotted western media

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
Naturally I grew up watching reruns of great films like the Terminator, Die hard and I was a big fun of horror films like Jason and Hellraiser.
Later on I got in to older films like the Evil dead, The Thing, Robocop, Gremlins and Monty Python
From books I loved readying anything from Michael Crichton and Terry Pratchett

A few years ago I noticed that more than half of the time I would watch something new I start getting depressed or angry at what was going on on the screen.
As time passes the story of the film or book I was enjoying would become less and less about having a great experience and more and more about getting me to accept some type of new truth the woke people would like to push down my throat. Eventually I said enough is enough...

It has been two years now that I stopped watching western media all together aside of YouTube. Because of all the SJW propaganda and the all the anti male propaganda. I mostly consume Japanese and Russian movies while I am also starting to get in to some anime and manga.

I also went so far as to email companies like Disney, Warner Bos, Universal, Netflix, Marvel and Dc to tell tell them that I boycotted their content and my reason behind it.
I also made it a point to tell them that with how rich the Asian filmography and the anime/manga world is, I am likely never to return to their version of entertainment even if they fix those issues.

Sorry the story does not have an end.
But if you like me I will email the company that pisses you off because it went woke and tell them how bad a job they are doing.

weeb cuck
Maybe...
Some Japanese and Korean horror films are really good.
I find a lot of Russian films good too...
Have you seen Day Watch or Wolfhound?

You literal nigger.

Maybe...
Some Japanese and Korean horror films are really good.
I find a lot of Russian films good too...
Have you seen Day Watch or Wolfhound?
no bhai

Yes you are right I have seen some very funny Indian movies too.
If that's what you mean...
I watch anything no western. Maybe even some eastern European movies if they got good reviews.

Movies, music and pop culture are all centered around sex. It's nothing virgin males can relate to and sometimes it seems that's deliberate.

Movies, music and pop culture are all centered around sex. It's nothing virgin males can relate to and sometimes it seems that's deliberate.
I am not running away from virginity... I am 30 I could always go and buy sex if that was the case...
I never experienced romance but I can watch a love story and get invested... I can relate without having experienced it...
That is not the point...

Aside of them making all of there movies and videogames crappy I am seek of all the SJWs hating me or trying to turn me homosexual in there movies, comics and cartoons.

I liked the game "The last of US" I got invested then the SJWs got a hold of it and made "The Last of US 2" that is Craptacular...
What a waist of time that was... And all the soy sites keep telling that it is the best game ever... Even though all use reviews are in the toilet.

That's what I mean lies on top of lies wrapped in lies so they can push their agendas... So I boycott them...
I now vet the media I consume... With youtube being the only exception...

I can still watch some of the old western media, but anything new is such rage inducing cancer. I watched Iron Man and Deadpool, it was some of the most brain dead shit I ever watched.

I can still watch some of the old western media, but anything new is such rage inducing cancer. I watched Iron Man and Deadpool, it was some of the most brain dead shit I ever watched.
Yeah from ironman 3 onwards the movie industry onwards hit the point of no return from me.
Creativity is in the toilet and they just try to force feed you brainwashing, plus they want you to pay for your own brainwashing too.

I did the same.
10 years already.

Tbf there's more than enough asian media for us to consoom these days

Naturally I grew up watching reruns of great films like the Terminator, Die hard and I was a big fun of horror films like Jason and Hellraiser.
Later on I got in to older films like the Evil dead, The Thing, Robocop, Gremlins and Monty Python
From books I loved readying anything from Michael Crichton and Terry Pratchett

A few years ago I noticed that more than half of the time I would watch something new I start getting depressed or angry at what was going on on the screen.
As time passes the story of the film or book I was enjoying would become less and less about having a great experience and more and more about getting me to accept some type of new truth the woke people would like to push down my throat. Eventually I said enough is enough...

It has been two years now that I stopped watching western media all together aside of YouTube. Because of all the SJW propaganda and the all the anti male propaganda. I mostly consume Japanese and Russian movies while I am also starting to get in to some anime and manga.

I also went so far as to email companies like Disney, Warner Bos, Universal, Netflix, Marvel and Dc to tell tell them that I boycotted their content and my reason behind it.
I also made it a point to tell them that with how rich the Asian filmography and the anime/manga world is, I am likely never to return to their version of entertainment even if they fix those issues.

Sorry the story does not have an end.
But if you like me I will email the company that pisses you off because it went woke and tell them how bad a job they are doing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k9ms48/that_sure_will_teach_them_dont_mess_with_incels/

DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.

If Princess_Kitty14 is Dianavic:

The Dianavic account (belonging to a former IncelTear mod lol http://reddit.com/u/Dianavic) is the same account that used a teenage Korean girl's image from instagram as their profile picture and posted on r/virginityexchange offering to auction the virginity of that girl.

The same "stalker"cel that is attacked by IncelTear users has said Dianavic was a guy from Venezuela.

Western media is a horrible brainwash machine. But I'd die of boredom if I stopped consuming. I just filter it through my mind.
I've stayed based thus far. They haven't been able to shove anything down my throat. You just have to trust yourself and know this is an instrument of the enemy.

Western media is a horrible brainwash machine. But I'd die of boredom if I stopped consuming. I just filter it through my mind.
I've stayed based thus far. They haven't been able to shove anything down my throat. You just have to trust yourself and know this is an instrument of the enemy.

Reading older books, either from the library or from archive.org is the best cope.

There are alot of very cool unique stories that I would not have see If I didn't look for them. Just about every country makes their own films but they come out in their native language. Most of them have English sub versions of them and many of them are even dubed.
If you are up for it check out District 13 and the Taxi series... They are French film a bit on the older side but they have not aged at all...

Last edited:
what did you write?
Here is the email I send to DC comics... I send an Identical email to Marvel too...

I was a big fan of your work since my early childhood.
I grew up with DC characters and stories.

Which is why I care about those characters I grew up with and I can't keep on watching those characters be disrespected and mangled by the so-called woke culture and the SJWs.

For that reason I am boycotting any and all DC related media out of my life to retain my childhood memories of them intact. I have been doing that more or less for about two years now and with how rich and diverse the manga / anime world is I don't think I will ever return to DC even if this issue is solved.

I am not alone in this by the way and with how your company's finances go I can easily say that It is you that is killing your own fan base and your own company.
I would urge all non-woke employees to start looking for work someplace else before the company declares bankruptcy and starts cutting heads.

This is my final goodbye to DC.

Regards
(My name, designation and job title)

I once tried to make a list of all the movies I have ever watched. It was a fun exercise. I did it on Facebook and I removed my account since then. I'll try again and I'll post it here someday.

Modern films from burgerland are ultra cringe. No male adult in his right mind would watch this shit, unless you're a balding, short, bearded, leftist, soycuck loser with glasses (99,9% of IT male members btw) or a 6-10 year old kid.

If you are up for it check out District 13 and the Taxi series... They are French film a bit on the older side but they have not aged at all...

I've watched those. I loved the taxi series when I watched them. It was years ago when customizing sports car was hype, around the same time when NFS Underground came out I think.

I've watched those. I loved the taxi series when I watched them. It was years ago when customizing sports car was hype, around the same time when NFS Underground came out I think.
Wow man... I just got flashbacks from NFS Underground...
I wonder if I have in my steam library now...