Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I broke a chads arm

Pewaraw

Pewaraw

Officer
★★
So I was going to my Jui Jitsu training as usual (I've been doing Jui Jitsu for 4 months now) when 2 chads come in.
I don't really mind any chads since I'm just there to get some exercise and learn some Jui Jitsu so if they can help me do that
more power to them. But these were new guys and they already started doing dumb shit. They started harassing the female and when I rolled with some qt they started making fun of my height and that I need to roll with woman to be able to win.
So I said fuck it and challenged this 6 foot asshole to roll.Of course he said yes because how could a 5"6 16 year old beat a 6 Foot 18 year old?
The fucker didn't know Jui Jitsu at all and so I dominated his ass. And then I got him into the armbar and he tried getting his arm out with pure force (which doesn't work if you're opponent isn't like half your weight and you yourself are in a very good condition) so I continued pulling his arm down and he didn't want to tap out.
He had lost and he still had too much pride to be beaten. So I continued until his arm snapped. And I got off with no charges because the dumb idiot didn't want to tap out no matter how much tension was on his arm. Feels good to show some of this assholes some justice.

Last edited:
Strongcel. Based.

Sounds painful, what was his reaction?

Damn nice bro some sweet lifefuel. What armbar was it? Was it like some Mir Noguiera shit?

How do you think someones going to react if he just got his arm snaped? He screamed in pain.

I have seen people have little to no reaction from far worse scenarios. Shock and adrenaline.

He had lost and he still had too much pride to be beaten. So I continued until his arm snapped. And I got off with no charges because the dumb idiot didn't want to tap out no matter how much tension was on his arm.
His own fault, kek.

I remember when I was a teenager I broke Chad's nose, but that was about as much satisfaction as I've ever gotten out of a bully. I'm a weakcel and highinhibcel.

Also if that girl was fine with you rolling with here you are probably not a truecel. Have you talked to her?

Also if that girl was fine with you rolling with here you are probably not a truecel. Have you talked to her?
Of course not. She's like 22. Imagine some dumb ass Teen coming up to you after you rolled with him.

Of course not. She's like 22. Imagine some dumb ass Teen coming up to you after you rolled with him.
Damn bro if you are only 16 you have a chance to ascend in 2-3 years and then gain her interest. What’s wrong with your face right now?

Did he cry did he cry you are a manlet hero

I salute you, sir. Your victory was extremely symbolic. Us incels will beat Chads sooner or later. No doubt about it.

Strongcel. Based.
Screen_Shot_2016-04-19_at_5.32.08_PM.png

Nope the armbar doesn't need much force to be executed. I'm pretty sure you could do it too.

And he's so humble.

So I was going to my Jui Jitsu training as usual (I've been doing Jui Jitsu for 4 months now) when 2 chads come in.
I don't really mind any chads since I'm just there to get some exercise and learn some Jui Jitsu so if they can help me do that
more power to them. But these were new guys and they already started doing dumb shit. They started harassing the female and when I rolled with some qt they started making fun of my height and that I need to roll with woman to be able to win.
So I said fuck it and challenged this 6 foot asshole to roll.Of course he said yes because how could a 5"6 16 year old beat a 6 Foot 18 year old?
The fucker didn't know Jui Jitsu at all and so I dominated his ass. And then I got him into the armbar and he tried getting his arm out with pure force (which doesn't work if you're opponent isn't like half your weight and you yourself are in a very good condition) so I continued pulling his arm down and he didn't want to tap out.
He had lost and he still had too much pride to be beaten. So I continued until his arm snapped. And I got off with no charges because the dumb idiot didn't want to tap out no matter how much tension was on his arm. Feels good to show some of this assholes some justice.

Attachments

• zz9934.jpg
    zz9934.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 47
Life fuel if not a LARP. Every incel needs to take up martial arts and conceal carry if you're in the US.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
True life fuel for all us manletcels. Good too know there is some hope out there for us.

Good job OP. I hope sensei isn't mad at you though.

Ass a former practitioner of BJJ I'm proud of you OP.

This makes me wanna do jui jitsu again thanks for the motivation OP also congrats on the win