Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I browsed through my music folder and I literally can't listen to most songs cause most of them are associated with cringe or humiliating memories.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't want to reveal what the memories and associations are because I cringe and have to stop/repress the thoughts. I actually grind my teeth, close my eyes really hard and say random stuff like "I wanna die" or "I wanna go home (despite being home)" or some other random shit when I get these flashbacks.

Damn, literally can't listen to music anymore. And if I listen to new music then inevitably my mind goes back to my old music and then I remember those cringe memories anyway.

And on top of all this shit I have so much other shit that gives me flashbacks. Uhh, autism or whatever the fuck I have + alcoholism is a deadly combination (although a part of those flashbacks aren't related to alcohol, there's been plenty of humiliation before I ever was an alcoholic too). Just those 2 years and a few months have scarred me for life in so many ways. And there's even plenty of mental scars from before that, but that period was so catastrophic it's like a fresh wound even after more than 3 years. Anyway, even a good part of these music-related cringe aren't the fault of alcohol, damn I really must be autistic or something cause I have so much cringe and humiliation in the past.

Lmao, as a result of all the humiliations and cringe in my life I've finally become controlled, reserved and quiet. I will never create new cringe memories for myself hopefully, but it doesn't matter cause I've fucked my life beyond belief already, there's too much cringe already.

Last edited:
I don't want to reveal what the memories and associations are because I cringe and have to stop/repress the thoughts. I actually grind my teeth, close my eyes really hard and say random stuff like "I wanna die" or "I wanna go home (despite being home)" or some other random shit when I get these flashbacks.

Damn, literally can't listen to music anymore. And if I listen to new music then inevitably my mind goes back to my old music and then I remember those cringe memories anyway.

And on top of all this shit I have so much other shit that gives me flashbacks. Uhh, autism or whatever the fuck I have + alcoholism is a deadly combination (although a part of those flashbacks aren't related to alcohol, there's been plenty of humiliation before I ever was an alcoholic too). Just those 2 years and a few months have scarred me for life in so many ways. And there's even plenty of mental scars from before that, but that period was so catastrophic it's like a fresh wound even after more than 3 years. Anyway, even a good part of these music-related cringe aren't the fault of alcohol, damn I really must be autistic or something cause I have so much cringe and humiliation in the past.

Lmao, as a result of all the humiliations and cringe in my life I've finally become controlled, reserved and quiet. I will never create new cringe memories for myself hopefully, but it doesn't matter cause I've fucked my life beyond belief already, there's too much cringe already.
I only listen to this instrumental around this time of the year and it reminds me of everyone who has committed suicide on .co and the loneliness I have had for almost 7 years though I listened to the original before this one has a serious tone and express my feelings

View: https://youtu.be/faeUIFZQAR0

Ugh cringe memories are the worst, I keep making them even when I'm in this chair 95% of the time when I'm awake, don't ask me how. I just keep my mind occupied at all times and I only go to bed if I'm really tired so my brain is fried, luckily I don't have this problem where music triggers them that would really suck.

I only listen to this instrumental around this time of the year and it reminds me of everyone who has committed suicide on .co and the loneliness I have had for almost 7 years though I listened to the original before this one has a serious tone and express my feelings

View: https://youtu.be/faeUIFZQAR0

Don't do that to yourself mate. You're better off listening to happy mindless stuff like this lol
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2v6ofSmfW4

Ugh cringe memories are the worst, I keep making them even when I'm in this chair 95% of the time when I'm awake, don't ask me how. I just keep my mind occupied at all times and I only go to bed if I'm really tired so my brain is fried, luckily I don't have this problem where music triggers them that would really suck.
I'm sorry to hear that. It seems some people, like us, have a talent for creating these kinds of memories. I wonder if we'll ever get to a zen mindstate where we can truly be happy and laugh and not care about these things. I tried but I'm just too anxious and neurotic.

Whenever someone around me mentions or social media AI 'recommends' my HS bullies I just get so fucking mad, that I just cant help but imagine myself torturing them to death.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems some people, like us, have a talent for creating these kinds of memories. I wonder if we'll ever get to a zen mindstate where we can truly be happy and laugh and not care about these things. I tried but I'm just too anxious and neurotic.
Yeah I don't know, sounds so bluepilled to think there could be a fix for it but if anyone here has an idea I'd be open to it, heck I might even try some bluepilled solutions.

I mostly listen nostalgic music that I used to listen when I was young, mostly game soundtracks, rotter trait.

relatable. also a bunch of rap music in my senior year trying to "relate" to normies. and a bunch of "classic rock" trying to relate to the white normies.
its brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back