Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I built a complex unreal world around my life. That is my cope.

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I always lived a lie, told my mom I had imaginary gfs, thought I have hope. Now I'm older, and what keeps me alive is this synthetic witches brew of hope and unreality. Living as a 40yo virgin is eating me to the core. Once that bubble of unreality bursts I truly don't know what will happen.

40 years old. Brutal. Rope

Jewsel said:
Are you really 40?

I'm 45 actually.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. I am your futures. Many of you will end up like me.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Abud l'daas" [/font]

NYincel said:
I'm 45 actually.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. I am your futures. Many of you will end up like me.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Abud l'daas" [/font]

45. three years younger than great Sodini....

God. 45. the fuck. I don't know what to say.

I need to change myself

My goal is to not be miserable

40...damnnnn. you gonna ride it out or off yourself?

Jesus, a 45-year-old virgin... you'd think you would have eventually gotten lucky, no matter how unlikely, at least once

45. Jesus man. I don't ever want to be that old. I hope to reunite with the void long before i get that old.

Have you watched the movie?

You're OVER your 40's? Jesus. I thought you were mid 20's from some of your posts. Blackpilled oldcels aren't common for some reason. Don't think I could make it there. I knew my fate pretty early.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back