Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I came back home from going somewhere, and one of dogs died fighting over dominace

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
I'm being dead serious, me and Dad come home from taking my Mom to work and we come home to one of my dead dogs on the floor. The other one who is still alive, is breathing hard as fuck after getting tired fighting over dominance. I don't even know what to say, I can't even get emotional due to my EBD

RIP Bear you will be missed, 2012-2020

Chaddog kills inkwell dog

Damn, rip. Sucks man, was it the big dog or small dog that survived?

Brutal. I am sorry mate.

Nature is pretty mad. That's what happens though. Dogs shouldn't be domesticated.

My condolences. I almost had the same thing happen recently except with cats! The offender was a (nice looking and very tough) feral male black stray. Come around and was messing with my herd of semi feral cats.

I finally caught it and made it ded. Tossed it on the chicken coop to rot.

Now it's quiet again. Sigh.

The thing about (dog) fights for dominance is the lack of a clear leader. There was no obvious alpha dog...

And there shouldn't have been! All the humans should have had that role!

Dogs are happier when they know their place in the pack. You should have trained a hierarchy into their feeding schedule. Or treat time. Lowest dog eats LAST.

The humans must ALWAYS lead the pack. Eat first... Scold when necessary...

My condolences. I almost had the same thing happen recently except with cats! The offender was a (nice looking and very tough) feral male black stray. Come around and was messing with my herd of semi feral cats.

I finally caught it and made it ded. Tossed it on the chicken coop to rot.

Now it's quiet again. Sigh.

The thing about (dog) fights for dominance is the lack of a clear leader. There was no obvious alpha dog...

And there shouldn't have been! All the humans should have had that role!

Dogs are happier when they know their place in the pack. You should have trained a hierarchy into their feeding schedule. Or treat time. Lowest dog eats LAST.

The humans must ALWAYS lead the pack. Eat first... Scold when necessary...
just :feelsBox: beat :banhammer: them(dogs) until they shut up, trust me it works :cool:

just :feelsBox: beat :banhammer: them(dogs) until they shut up, trust me it works :cool:
It's true.
The bigger the dog the more physically controlling you have to be with it!

A medium dog responds to a yell. But a big dog needs more violent input.

:lul: How could that happen? Was one of them really new to the house or something?

Im so drunk i read this as me and chad came home from taking my mom to work ehh . anyways my condolences dude it hurts to lose a pet :/

Damn, rip. Sucks man, was it the big dog or small dog that survived?

Small one died, the fuck up thing was the bigger one was a puppy but we had him for like 3 months, and he still killed my older one cause he was small

Im so drunk i read this as me and chad came home from taking my mom to work ehh . anyways my condolences dude it hurts to lose a pet :/
I'm sorry, man
Terrible. I'm sorry, man.
Brutal. I am sorry mate.

I liked to thank you for your condolences, it's a very rough time for me all