Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I came in contact with a gamer girl and I screwed it up

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
Was on Twitter and talking to some gamer egirl (she had not seen my face) and we were discussing games. She said she enjoyed "bl3" and I said "Badlands 3, yeah I love that game." In truth, I've never played it and I got the title wrong. I also replied in a thread with a picture of myself (the thread is completely unrelated to her.) She hasn't replied in 5 days despite being very active on Twitter, what do?

One thing's for sure; don't go ER. But srs, what did you think would happen jfl

You’re an ugly male, what the fuck did you expect?

One thing's for sure; don't go ER. But srs, what did you think would happen jfl
maybe we'd fall in love.. have a c-c-couple kids..

its over for u, shouldnt have tried in the first place, if ur going to gamergirlmaxx u would be better off doing it irl where they cant ghost u this easily

its over for u, shouldnt have tried in the first place, if ur going to gamergirlmaxx u would be better off doing it irl where they cant ghost u this easily
Irl they can see me from every angle, that's terrifying

lol imagine being so desperate that you develop a oneitis just because she also enjoys gaming

send her a picture of your penis

lol imagine being so desperate that you develop a oneitis just because she also enjoys gaming

send her a picture of your penis
it's too small

you didn't screw anything up because there was nothing to screw up to begin with.

It doesn't matter what are you doing using twitter?

Gamer girls are fucking cancer

Gamergirls are the worst. They get hit on by so many males by virtue of their interest being male dominated. Whenever I see a female in a peedominantly male activity I just know this shit is going to ruin my day if I participate. The dynamics are so glaringly obvious, due to the non-NT and non subtle vibes of these men.

JFL if you don't think gamergirls are not the most whiteknighted simped after women besides insta thots.

Also don't forget Juggernaut law.

gamergirls only want your money

also most millennial and gen z girls play videogames.

well you gave it a shot so kudos to you for trying but gamer girls are just using men for money i have seen a few and they come across as money hungry cunts but she might be different but i doubt it

There's no game for your chin

well you gave it a shot so kudos to you for trying but gamer girls are just using men for money i have seen a few and they come across as money hungry cunts but she might be different but i doubt it
Yeah I see now I can't believe I thought I even had a small chance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back