Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can already hear the autistic screeching of gymcels after looking at this photo

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
3ECCF7E000000578-4367314-image-a-18_1490951893861.jpg

Lucky-Blue-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-06.jpg

These are the bodies of the two top male models on the planet right now , with literally an infinite amount of pussy available to them

> b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he doesnt have 18 inch arms !!
> b-b-b-b-b--but he cant even deadlift 4 plates HUUUR DUUUUR UUUGHH

FUCKING KYS

This is what the optimal male body looks like , LEAN with some muscles reflecting optimal and youthful testosterone levels , keep coping with muh mass you fucking autists

5efd13c28f9cfe7ca7c38641d6cb341d--jordan-barrett-jordans.jpg

He never had to spend a day at the gym. he is as flat as an ironing board.

tho he does have a wide shoulder frame

Legit. Women want low Bf% ottermode with broad shoulders and narrow waist.

Enigmatic said:

facts

combine ottermode with FACE and you're a chadlite/chad

ugly body

it is the same as mine

urgh

The whole point is that he would look better with SOME muscles

Gymcelling is about being low bf% and THEN developing some muscles

A lean and muscular body will always look better than a skinny body

And the average person doesnt have a face like that so they need to compenstate with physique

Hating gymceling is cope

Enigmatic said:

First guy has tranny physique tbh

My body looked like the second pic in OPs post when I was 18. Too bad it's all about the face.

DatingStrike said:
ugly body
it is the same as mine
urgh
same wide shoulders? that's not ugly mate

PREPUBESCENT girls are into that look, NOT developed teens.

Face is light years ahead of body in importance anyways

Just be low bodyfat.

Gymcelling should never be for girls

This is not what women find attractive, this is what queers in new York find attractive. If u want to run drink game be my guest

I laugh when these arguments come up.

I don't get involved because I myself know full well the benefits of gymcelling.

I used morphs of myself and made my frame and arms bigger and it had a night-and-day difference on all online dating apps. Got more matches than i knew what to do with.

Also when I was on testosterone with big arms I got real ioi's for the first time in my life, like I actually caught girls looking me up, then down, and maintaining eye contact and smiling.

There's no argument against being in good shape. Women find muscle attractive, period. No matter how many autists here say 'muhhhhhh gymcelling is aspie' it's irrelevant.

AND I wasn't even in good shape on roids. I was carrying loads of fat at the time

Uglychad said:

I don't get involved because I myself know full well the benefits of gymcelling.

I used morphs of myself and made my frame and arms bigger and it had a night-and-day difference on all online dating apps. Got more matches than i knew what to do with.

Also when I was on testosterone with big arms I got real ioi's for the first time in my life, like I actually caught girls looking me up, then down, and maintaining eye contact and smiling.

There's no argument against being in good shape. Women find muscle attractive, period. No matter how many autists here say 'muhhhhhh gymcelling is aspie' it's irrelevant.

AND I wasn't even in good shape on roids. I was carrying loads of fat at the time

Strong fakecel

Uglychad said:

Fraudcel to the MAX.

I was skinny, fat, skinnyfat and 8% bodyfat at 220lbs.

I literally didn´t notice a single difference in how women treated me.

It works if you are skinnyfat or fat

Get a lean body with a slight amount of muscles and don'f fall for the bulking meme

A typical gymcel performing it's typical mating ritual in it's natural habitat:

image007.png

Midget+bodybuilder35JsL.jpg

LEL at fat virgins posting the pictures of a couple of pretty boys to hamster their LDAR lifestyle and avoid going to the gym.

Pumping iron is working great for me.

He had to spend 3 hour working out and not have extreme food cravings every 2 hours

He had to spend 3 hours working out and not have extreme food cravings every 2 hours

Lucky blues body is pretty good. Jordans however looks like awful. He would benefit so much from causally lifting

Being an ugly gymcel > being an ugly skinnyfat numale

Cope-a-lope. Bitches like muscle, fact.

If the face is good looking the rest of the body become immediately more attractive to you. The same if a women was sexy but had small tits and ass it would not matter to you.

both look gay. 

The second one looks like a white nigga.

All the guys in the OP workout to some degree.

Just be gay theory confirmed.

Gym for fun not for females™

Barrett looks like an alien..
The ideal phenotype is miro, bateman, meeks or or my avi

inb4 cope