Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can deal more with my inceldom that with the perception of others on me

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
for example, when I interact with people and spend little time with them I know they know I am a virgin, it shows in things like using my name in diminutive, treating me as if I was silly or very soft. You know, the treatment differs a lot from that of the others. Its over, what I want most is that at least they do not perceive me as a man without experience but rather as someone normal and so not be criticized, mocked, etc.

I’d be perfectly fine with only being treated with civility and respect, nothing more nothing less

interacting with normalfags is bad idea, telling them ur a virgin is an even worse idea

Having bad genetics impacts ALL areas of your life.

looks permeate everything, this is the most brutal part of the blackpill. Whether it's your career or just the mundane interactions with people on a day to day basis, they are all stunted by your shitty genetics.

I don’t really care what people think about me anymore tbh. I used to let people’s perception of me control my life.