Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can finally browse this site on my PC.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
So.
FINALLY.

After months of browsing here on my phone – reminder: this site lags hard on phones – my PC finally works. Too lazy to fix my internet connection, don't even ask why. Didn't have the motivation to fix it.

Now, I can post without any lag. FUCK YES.

Weird tbh, this site is laggy on my pc.

Mobile master race

? It works perfectly fine on mine. Tbh I'm shit at doing informatics so I really can't help you. I'm sorry for you, bro.
Does the site lag on your phone, though?
No man, it works perfectly on my phone. The weird thing is, my pc is ok tbh good ram and processor is good.

No man, it works perfectly on my phone. The weird thing is, my pc is ok tbh good ram and processor is good.
This is really weird indeed. I think I'm not the first one to have lag problems while browsing this site on my phone.

This is really weird indeed. I think I'm not the first one to have lag problems while browsing this site on my phone.
Hmm, i writing this on my pc and its better rn. Still my phone is faster lol. My pc mogs my phone hard.

Both PC and Mobile work for me, but PC > Mobile.

I browse this site almost exclusivly from my phone, and it was never laggy.

I wish i could browse at phone easier

It works fine on a phone. Only advantage of using a pc is its faster to type on a keyboard than it is on the phone.