Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can kinda tolerate ugly girl If she has nice body tits and ass

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Generally I want to feel entranced and magical and fuzzy when I look at a girl ie magical face bones, but this is less important if she’s got nice body ass and tiddys.

I would totally date, smash and be very happy with a 3/10 if she was thicc with Good assets. The only other thing is nice even teeth, cos fucked up teeth are horrifying and not of any culture. But her other facial features could be goblin like, If she was kind, good hearted and sweet, and had a passion for health and fitness, I would be super happy I think

BY THE SAME TOKEN

if she had 10/10 facial bones, I could tolerate/be totally fine with obesity or anorexia, and would still be very happy. If anything I could work with her on becoming healthier etc

I'm very flexible in my desires for a girl. I just think I couldnt be happy unless there's 1 "magic point" to a girl, be it magical body or magical face. I dont think thats unreasonable tbh.

Too bad women dont feel the same, because then we'd all actually get somewhere if we got nice bodies. Im working on mine right now, lost a good chunk of weight actually, slowly getting shredded and swole :D

Last edited:
I feel the same. Either thicc and busty or skinny.

not of any culture
union-jack.jpg

I wouldnt. Cute nose is of very big imprtance. Maybe would bang facially ugly, but only with mask, and better not to know whats beneath in then

I wouldnt. Cute nose is of very big imprtance. Maybe would bang facially ugly, but only with mask, and better not to know whats beneath in then
Curvy girls 013

I meant a body like this

but on an ugly girl. This girl isn't ugly, somewhat average or something idk. I find her attractive anyway.. I would totally smash tbh, this is my 10/10 bodytype

And for reference this is my 10/10 face type
Gisele bundchen young photo

If a girl had the top pic body and bottom pic face then omg I would die in an orgasmic explosion on the spot LOL

Last edited:
She just has to be non-fat.

How hard is that?

...do you think this is an ugly girl?
no no im saying that body is the good type, Im saying if there was an ugly girl with that kinda body I'd still go for it lol

the girl in the picture is pretty reasonably looking. Almost attractive I suppose in a weird kinda way.

Yeah I think a face you can look at and not vomit would be a good place to start.
The body can be worse if the face is nice to look at.

tits and ass are nice for one night stands.

But I would never bring a girl with a busted face back home to my parents

Its either good body and ugly face, or good face but ugly body.
And if she has both that's good too

i can tolerate ugly girl if she is virgin

Generally I want to feel entranced and magical and fuzzy when I look at a girl ie magical face bones, but this is less important if she’s got nice body ass and tiddys.

I would totally date, smash and be very happy with a 3/10 if she was thicc with Good assets. The only other thing is nice even teeth, cos fucked up teeth are horrifying and not of any culture. But her other facial features could be goblin like, If she was kind, good hearted and sweet, and had a passion for health and fitness, I would be super happy I think

BY THE SAME TOKEN

if she had 10/10 facial bones, I could tolerate/be totally fine with obesity or anorexia, and would still be very happy. If anything I could work with her on becoming healthier etc

I'm very flexible in my desires for a girl. I just think I couldnt be happy unless there's 1 "magic point" to a girl, be it magical body or magical face. I dont think thats unreasonable tbh.

Too bad women dont feel the same, because then we'd all actually get somewhere if we got nice bodies. Im working on mine right now, lost a good chunk of weight actually, slowly getting shredded and swole :D
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

of course volcel if you wouldnt

i cant, depends on how ugly

Wont discuss because its over anyway

Skinny petite with small shaped ass
View attachment 141131

I meant a body like this

but on an ugly girl. This girl isn't ugly, somewhat average or something idk. I find her attractive anyway.. I would totally smash tbh, this is my 10/10 bodytype

View attachment 141136

If a girl had the top pic body and bottom pic face then omg I would die in an orgasmic explosion on the spot LOL
Fat bitch jfl she’s fat

Skinny petite with small shaped ass

Fat bitch jfl she’s fat
There’s more woman to fuck and suck boi

Greater volume and surface area = greater pleasure cuck

JFL if u only fuck 46kg anorexic goblin women

The best women have meat on their bones. Either muscle like Whitney Johns, fat and curves like Ashleigh Graham or in between like Iskra Lawrence

JFL IF U ARE TOO UNCULTURED TO APPRECIATE THICCNESS

i dont have standards

You would but she wouldn't. They want high-tier normies or chadlites. If ugly foids are responsive to you, then you're probably a volcel. Ugly foids are the meanest of foids to sub-4 males, because they remind them of her garbage genetics.

Take a number...

The line ends way back there...

Depressing to even think about females in any capacity. Why even think how what I like sexually or attraction wise when it just makes me want to rope.

hell i wud lov a buttrface like this. they reject me though :(

8x1ckuhw5f5z.jpg

I would fuck a bowl of Cheerios if love was reciprocal.

I wouldn't mind small tits if she had a cute face.
hell i wud lov a buttrface like this. they reject me though :(

8x1ckuhw5f5z.jpg
Shit, I have fucked up teeth as well, and as hypocritical as it sounds, I wouldn't take her as gf because of this.

Last edited:
View attachment 141131

I meant a body like this

I would smash her so hard.
Filling her belly with my seed, would be so fulfilling.

i dont need nice ass or tits. ugly flappy outie labia is nasty tho. if she was virgin it would be fine then. foids think small tits are terrible well they are fine to me. ass doesnt even have to be big just as long as its not boney or odd looking. but none of that matters because they dont want me.

I would smash her so hard.
Filling her belly with my seed, would be so fulfilling.
I know right? a foid can have dogshit facial bones and a weird face but as long as im not terrified, and she has huge boobs, curvy body and thicc ass, I will be extremely happy uwu

Jokes on you I fuck no one and same as you
Quite ironic that people here are talking about getting laid when... COME ON GUYS, SINCE WHEN THE FUCK WOULD WE EVER GET LAID?!!11

View attachment 141131

I meant a body like this

View attachment 141136

Fat girl is fat

This is nothing new men settle for less because we are in low demand so women usually get the better deal in terms of dating.