Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can not stand the humiliation of Tinder and online dating apps

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ve put my ugly face over all the popular dating apps and then more. With 0 matches and nothing all around, I am positive most of the foids in town have swiped left on my face. I refuse to ever do that shit again. And the funniest thing is none of it fucking matters to them, none of the cool shit you think you do matters at all to them. I could experiment with tinder and say I’m a millionaire or some far out shit and I’m sure I’ll still get nothing just as I did before. They don’t fucking care. Don’t ever forget that.

The humiliation though is something else, the complete destruction of your ego, for some people it makes you suicidal, but it just makes me incredibly mad.

Never used it. It's pretty odd knowing its over and still putting yourself on display. (in the subhuman museum)

Never used it. It's pretty odd knowing its over and still putting yourself on display. (in the subhuman museum)
I don’t want to die a virgin, and I don’t want to go to jail because of some STD ridden hooker

I don’t want to die a virgin, and I don’t want to go to jail because of some STD ridden hooker
Then you better hurry and make a decision death could be just around the corner.

wont use it cuz my normie friends use it and they get nothing from it. its just a complete timewaste if u not chad.

Yeah, there's a special type of humiliation in that others know the shitty awkward normie-friendly pictures you selected are the best you've got. They all reek of desperation. But luckily your ugly face will last less than a second on the screen of any foid. Your humiliation exists only in your mind because you were never remembered by anyone else.

Yeah, there's a special type of humiliation in that others know the shitty awkward normie-friendly pictures you selected are the best you've got. They all reek of desperation. But luckily your ugly face will last less than a second on the screen of any foid. Your humiliation exists only in your mind because you were never remembered by anyone else.
And I’ve been humiliated worse than this in my life, I’m talking extremely bad, but this definitely is the most humiliating

I cannot stand it either, brocel!

That's why i have a chair...

Same, I don't think my ego could take it. I know by my everyday experiences with women that it's over

You wont actually get humiliated. Chances are only a dozen of women saw your profile for half a second, swiped left instantly and then you got placed in the bottom of the deck and your profile was never seen again. Remember, Tinder's user base is 80-90% male.

Legit.
As soon as foids discovered social media, it became crystal clear that they would have a huge supply of Chads, making all of us irrelevant.
This not only applies to Tinder but to dating sites in general.
Ultimately it will destroy humanity as such. Either they get taken down or we'll have shit hit the fan at some point in time.

And I found out the right swipe for girls is for rejection and the right swipe for boys is affirmation.

Every left swipe is a rejection. If you don’t get any matches it means you been rejected by million girls. Or more depending on how long your profile is up

I’m not going to pay 175$ to get laid. That’s like a month’s worth of gas
in that case youre right. are the gas prices high where you live?

never used dating apps, never will
too much ropefuel tbh

It's especially humiliating if you live in a smaller town and get rejected by people living around you. The first person I saw on tinder was my female neighbor who I live next to since I am like 6.

I used to put pics of my regular face and I would get a few matches, but they would mostly be women I'm not that attracted to. Then I grew my facial hair out a bit because I was tired of my baby face, I put my height on there (6'4) and I put my Spotify on there, and in two days I matched with like 3 attractive hot girls.
Why are you on here? To troll? I’ve never even gotten matches in the first place and I’m certainly not 6’4. I can’t even grow facial hair and I’m a grown man. I’m tired of trolls like you coming on here

I used to put pics of my regular face and I would get a few matches, but they would mostly be women I'm not that attracted to. Then I grew my facial hair out a bit because I was tired of my baby face, I put my height on there (6'4) and I put my Spotify on there, and in two days I matched with like 3 attractive hot girls.
Stop larping, fakecel.

Reported.

You shouldn't put yourself in a situation where your extremely out if your depth.

I hate it but sometimes I end up hurting myself again cuz "this time it may be different"

needless to say the experience is always the same
The humiliation though is something else, the complete destruction of your ego, for some people it makes you suicidal, but it just makes me incredibly mad.
I genuinely believe no human being can face the same amount of rejections I had and stay sane, my ego is beyond destroyed at this point

I get matches, but only from black landwhales

I get matches, but only from black landwhales
Thats kind of funny ngl, you have the option to be incel or date black landwhales, and you mean like 200+ pounds right