Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i cannot even say or type the S word anymore. (the one that rhymes with rex)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
now i have to say phrases that sound less attractive, like intercourse (because it sounds like the name of a type of exercise) or getting it on or doing it or fucking.

if i say the S word, i'll get angry and suicidal and i'll wanna go ER in goldeneye 007. the word makes me unable to move easily or stretch or anything and it weakens my body just by hearing it or even reading it.

i hate that fucking gay ass word. it fills me with anger, misanthropy and hatred and homicidal thoughts in call of duty.

loving teen flirting exploration and sax

Same tbh, hate that word

same. this is why i cant even cope with normie video games or movies or music, because 95% of them involve sex, relationships, love etc.

things i cant have, so i just feel hatred for them.

i also hate the letter “s” in general.

out loud, right now, say: ‘Seven snakes slither up a slippery slope’

“s” is just such a shrill sound.

same. this is why i cant even cope with normie video games or movies or music, because 95% of them involve sex, relationships, love etc.

things i cant have, so i just feel hatred for them.

i also hate the letter “s” in general.

out loud, right now, say: ‘Seven snakes slither up a slippery slope’

“s” is just such a shrill sound.
if you want to listen to songs without lyrics about the S word or relationships, just listen to metal and punk (except glam metal, pop punk, some nu metal and some metalcore)
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:and I'll be with you in call of duty
i fucking hate people who engage in intercourse (i can use that word because it sounds more like the name of an exercise). people who have intercourse are the most evil, sadistic fucking cunts in the world. i have anger and hatred toward them all. God must have already roped long ago for inventing intercourse as the means to ensure species survival because he felt ashamed of himself.

if you want to listen to songs without lyrics about the S word or relationships, just listen to metal and punk (except glam metal, pop punk, some nu metal and some metalcore)

i fucking hate people who engage in intercourse (i can use that word because it sounds more like the name of an exercise). people who have intercourse are the most evil, sadistic fucking cunts in the world. i have anger and hatred toward them all. God must have already roped long ago for inventing intercourse as the means to ensure species survival because he felt ashamed of himself.
if god really exists, I hope he knows that we're a lot to hate him deeply

Just have sex, incel. God, what's so hard about that?

@gunshot wound

Why does the world sounds like some new futuristic high-tech gadget?

Why does the world sounds like some new futuristic high-tech gadget?
Not in my book. The s word sounds like the thing it defines if you ask me

Not in my book. The s word sounds like the thing it defines if you ask me
Just saying it sounds so simple yet so sleek. Like the X at the end. What could it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back