Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cannot stand the sound of foid office gossip

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
No matter the work environment, whether a receptionist's desk or a professional office setting, you will hear the sound of foids gossiping during work or on their lunch break. Their voices are so childlike and frivolous despite them being in their 20s and 30s, and their conversational topics are always so mundane and uninteresting. They're either talking about their boyfriends, laughing and making fun of people they deem below them behind their backs, or discussing the unimportant lives of other foids they know. Their brains seem to be filled with nothing serious or valuable on the inside, and all they are capable of is gossiping for hours on end. The sound of it is worse than nails on a chalkboard. I don't understand how people can seriously live like this and act like this on a daily basis.

I know exactly what you’re talking about. They gossip nonstop and do not work hard. Should be thrown in jail for all the company time they waste. Luckily my current job is all men and we work 100% of the time.

they cant come up with any original thought

I know exactly what you’re talking about. They gossip nonstop and do not work hard. Should be thrown in jail for all the company time they waste. Luckily my current job is all men and we work 100% of the time.
what field are you in?

what field are you in?
Financial/accounting.

Traditionally that field is full of women, I just happen to work for a small company with only a few of us in the office and we are all men.

I have 1 more year in uni, wagecucking life will be such ropefuel

laughing and making fun of people they deem below them behind their backs
Know exactly what you are talking about, the worse is that they do this to me, and they think I don't understand of whom they are talking about but I already heard them without them knowing I was listening, called me ugly, made fun of me, turned me a joke for all the fucking company, I swear to the gods I will end up killing them.
I have 1 more year in uni, wagecucking life will be such ropefuel
It's the fucking worst, worse than college, worse than high school, it's like all the places you suffered with people bullying you but it is much worse.

I know exactly what you mean. Its fucking nauseating listening to those cackling cunts constantly gossiping about people. Or even worse hearing them gossip about you and how ugly you are, ect.

It's like can you shut up and do your fucking job for 5 minutes please? This kind of "work environment" is partly why I've become a neet as of late.

I work in an office. I'm basically the only man. The amount of gossip is excruciating my dudes. I just keep my mouth shut and refuse to participate. I think they think I'm gay.

Fuck I can't tolerate loud annoying kids and foids in the hallways because they give me fucking headaches. How am I supposed to deal with this shit when I graduate?

What I always find hilarious is the way they pretend to be best buddies with one another with muh sisterhood and all that, but inevitably, without fail, eagerly talk shit about any of their own as soon as she's out of earshot.

Fella, its not only on work, most women talk about only three subjects:
1- Problems of others (that are never of hers business).
2- Complain narcissistically about their own lives (always crap no one cares about).
3- Have common sense based discussions on irrelevant topics.

Luckily my current job is all men and we work 100% of the time.

Fella, its not only on work, most women talk about only three subjects:
1- Problems of others (that are never of hers business).
2- Complain narcissistically about their own lives (always crap no one cares about).
3- Have common sense based discussions on irrelevant topics.
4- Chads

Having to work around foids is pure Ragefuel/ERfuel. They always have plans, always have a boyfriend, and always gossip behind others back. They don't even ask me what I do/did because they know it's over and that all I did was rot over my days off.

Most of the time not even a "hello" from them (srs)

That's all foids do is talk shit. That's why men are allowed to slap them in some cultures, because they don't know when to shut their fuckin mouths.

I know exactly what you mean. Its fucking nauseating listening to those cackling cunts constantly gossiping about people. Or even worse hearing them gossip about you and how ugly you are, ect.

It's like can you shut up and do your fucking job for 5 minutes please? This kind of "work environment" is partly why I've become a neet as of late.
Or when they give you work that they were supposed to do. I used to work in a tutoring center and this foid would just give me worksheets she was supposed to grade, and when I did the same thing to her, she just ignored them and left them there. WTF. Lazy useless cunts.

I cannot stand foids talking in ANY environment.

I know what you mean OP, it's truly unbearable when you have no choice but to be in their near vicinity.
I was in the hospital a few years ago and I had to listen to the nurses talking shit about the patients and giggling like retards 24/7, it was potent ERfuel. who knows what would have happened if I had to stay there one more day.

Last edited:
I know what you mean OP, it's truly unbearable when you have no choice but to be in their near vicinity.
I was in the hospital a few years ago and I had to listen to the nurses talking shit about the patients and giggling like retards 24/7, it was potent ERfuel. who knows what would have happened if I had to stay there one more day.
talking shit about patients? isn't that a HIPPA violation?

Thats literally all they're good for. Corporations only care about profits so why else would you hire something completely useless financially if not to have endless personal information about your employees.

Last edited:
I work with mostly guys. ITS LIFEFUEL.

Or when they give you work that they were supposed to do. I used to work in a tutoring center and this foid would just give me worksheets she was supposed to grade, and when I did the same thing to her, she just ignored them and left them there. WTF. Lazy useless cunts.
So you allowed her to give you her workload while she did not return the favor? I smell a cuck here.