Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't believe boomers are still trying to figure women out

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

I like Aaron's videos for the most part. But he's a guy who claims to have an IQ of 140, based on a test he took online, and he can't figure why women act the way they do. Apparently, he has a small dating service which he uses to pair up " conservative" women with conservative guys. On this video, he was bitching that one of those conservative ladies stood up the chad she was going to meet through Aaron's dating service. He seemed clueless as to why that happens. It seems that conservatives think that only leftist women are whores when, in fact, all women are sluts. They all love the cock carousel. They won't settle down with one guy when they can have multiple chads lining up to meet them. She can hop from one cock to the next without facing any consequences. All women operate like this, there's no exception. It's a shame that conservatives fail to understand that fundamental aspect of female nature.

Women were given the freedom to be unfair. Now only stupid bullshit ensues.

Only good traditionlism is outright misogyny, not this female worship in disguise that praises "conservative" women

Tradcucks are so ingenious, they just say that we should lead women and that women are children, and all that is fault of the men who aren't alpha enough. They forget that those "children" can work, can vote, have more rights than them, and can put them in jail with a simple rape claim.

But he's a guy who claims to have an IQ of 140
The blackpill is something you can only learn through experience and social isolation. If you are a functional member of society, your views on life are influenced too much by the views of those around you, regardless of your intelligence. Some of the most intelligent and successful people of our era, like Bill Gates, are bluepilled cucks.

Because he's not an expert in his field. Women are easy to understand, and whoever tell that's false is lying or he's barely redpilled. Women are not a mystery, they are easier to understand than men. And there are reasons for that. Men are more complex, more different than how women differ from each other.

The only type of man that is easy to understand, is the one that behaves like a woman, the cuck. When it comes to protecting M’Ladys, the conservative gigacucks are just like every other cuck out there. There's absolutely no difference between a leftist soycuck and a right-winger conservacuck, because the best they can be is a mild version of a redpilled man, at best. The vast majority of them are purplepilled, or even blupilled.

Baby boomers truly screwed life and society over for the Millenials and Gen Z.
Boomers enjoyed the greatest era of U.S. in the 50s through 80s and then left absolute shit for our generations.

And then they blame us millenials for being lazy and lost when they created this shithole in the first place.

To show our gratitude for what they did to us, now we gotta support their medicare and social security so they can live in comfort for the rest of their miserable lives

Fuck the boomers. May they all die off soon and burn in eternal hell.

Last edited:
Conservatives are cucks, there is no such thing as "conservative woman".

boomers are delusional

conservacucks are literally worse then feminist soyboys. I wish every conservacuck gets brutally murdered in minecraft

Aaron Clarey is a Jew. If you trust anything he says or any motive of his, that's your fault. The second a Jew opens his or her mouth, it's lies. The size of their nose is symbolism for their greedy nature to consume more oxygen than most humans, and produce more boogers than most humans, which is symbolic of how they are the biggest garbage producers. If the television program guide were honest, the channels would just be renamed "Booger 1, Booger 2, Booger 3, etc.."

American kids turn to Japanese cartoons because even they know it's purer than the Jew booger cartoons of a black Little Mermaid and her weave trying to swipe her EBT under da sea.

Even their Jew language sounds like they're backed up with boogers.Their little Jew yarmulke hat is to hide their typical Jew bald spot to deceive women. There is no mystical thinking behind the yarmulke: it was designed to conceal their bald spot in hopes of getting their fuck on with women in the lands they were parasites in. Only when they had control of Hollywood and finance and could play "Weinstein" or "Epstein" game and blow their loads in teenage vaginas on command did they then do away with their little gay hat.

Last edited:
I hate tradcucks, they're so blinded by pussy that they unironically expect men to "man up" and be traditional while their women waste their best years taking strange cock and refuse to be traditional themselves. Foids have become competitive sluts in their pathetic attempt to be equal to men.

Boomers are absolutely fucking retarded beyond words.

Some pretty based comments on the video though.

“If men had higher standards then the majority of relationships wouldn’t exist.”

High IQ tbh. If men’s standards were as high as women’s standards then the human race would die out in a generation.

Last edited:
I can't believe boomers supporting israel

I like Aaron's videos for the most part. But he's a guy who claims to have an IQ of 140, based on a test he took online, and he can't figure why women act the way they do. Apparently, he has a small dating service which he uses to pair up " conservative" women with conservative guys. On this video, he was bitching that one of those conservative ladies stood up the chad she was going to meet through Aaron's dating service. He seemed clueless as to why that happens. It seems that conservatives think that only leftist women are whores when, in fact, all women are sluts. They all love the cock carousel. They won't settle down with one guy when they can have multiple chads lining up to meet them. She can hop from one cock to the next without facing any consequences. All women operate like this, there's no exception. It's a shame that conservatives fail to understand that fundamental aspect of female nature.

In their defense, they come from a different timeline where this shit wasn't as fucked up as it is now. I'm almost certain that half the forum would of ascended 25-40 yrs ago.

They simply don't understand what's going on, their perception has been powercrept.

They're similar to the old guy who always says "hurr durr well back in my day we us to etc etc herrp derrp"

Aaron Clarey is a Jew. If you trust anything he says or any motive of his, that's your fault. The second a Jew opens his or her mouth, it's lies. The size of their nose is symbolism for their greedy nature to consume more oxygen than most humans, and produce more boogers than most humans, which is symbolic of how they are the biggest garbage producers. If the television program guide were honest, the channels would just be renamed "Booger 1, Booger 2, Booger 3, etc.."

American kids turn to Japanese cartoons because even they know it's purer than the Jew booger cartoons of a black Little Mermaid and her weave trying to swipe her EBT under da sea.

Even their Jew language sounds like they're backed up with boogers.Their little Jew yarmulke hat is to hide their typical Jew bald spot to deceive women. There is no mystical thinking behind the yarmulke: it was designed to conceal their bald spot in hopes of getting their fuck on with women in the lands they were parasites in. Only when they had control of Hollywood and finance and could play "Weinstein" or "Epstein" game and blow their loads in teenage vaginas on command did they then do away with their little gay hat.

Absolutely based. Just absolutely based, no other word to describe your insight.

Last edited:
But he's a guy who claims to have an IQ of 140, based on a test he took online, and he can't figure why women act the way they do.
This sounds completely retarded, he isn't smart with an IQ of 140 but he is a brainlet with an IQ of 70.

Be attractive. Don’t be unattractive

It cracks me up how those boomers use the same kind of picture to illustrate themselves. aka Don Draper like.
In reality...

Aaron Clarey is a living, breathing meme. He's also 5'5

are you kidding? I thought he was tall.
You kidding? You really think a tall guy would make autistic videos coping all day?
giphy.gif

You kidding? You really think a tall guy would make autistic videos coping all day?

The viewers pay him to have their questions answered.

The viewers pay him to have their questions answered.
Doesn't correlate to him being tall. I always knew he was short, but I thought he was like 5'8

They're still trying to figure women out cause the answer is already right in front of their eyes and they don't want to take it. But instead they try to look for non existent other answers

LMAO boomers are retards

Clarey is a coping faggot. Always see plugs for his shit consulting service on MSTOW videos. 140 IQ my ass. Dude's a con artist jew.