Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe how much effort a male has to put in to be dateable.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not even talking just about me and my bald self with 30 other issues.

But in general, a male has to put in so much effort to be dateable. Lacking in just one aspect of your life can put an average male into a very bad position, almost undateable.

Everything in this world is so competitive. Nothing comes easy. It's like we're living in hell.

I guess normies don't see it cause they just go with the flow and accept all the work imposed upon them like they're happy little beasts of burden. But from the perspective of a true loser that really hates work, I can see it clearly. So much effort and energy they put into just being average. Even just working 8 hours a day + commute + chores is considered doing the bare minimum in their eyes. Such good little slaves, how am I supposed to compete with that? Me, who sees everything as a huge drain on my energy, nothing being rewarding enough. Everything is so incremental too, you could work your ass off and you'd barely see rewards.

P.S: Yeah yeah not for Chad.

It’s over for men

But in general, a male has to put in so much effort to be dateable. Lacking in just one aspect of your life can put an average male into a very bad position, almost undateable.
And normies don't know how bad things are until they get broken up with or divorced.

Everything in this world is so competitive. Nothing comes easy. It's like we're living in hell.

I guess normies don't see it cause they just go with the flow and accept all the work imposed upon them like they're happy little beasts of burden. But from the perspective of a true loser that really hates work, I can see it clearly. So much effort and energy they put into just being average. Even just working 8 hours a day + commute + chores is considered doing the bare minimum in their eyes. Such good little slaves, how am I supposed to compete with that? Me, who sees everything as a huge drain on my energy, nothing being rewarding enough. Everything is so incremental too, you could work your ass off and you'd barely see rewards.
Normies may grumble and complain but in the end they are talk and will do as they are told. Not only that but they will seek to find others that aren't conforming to ever shifting socially acceptable norms and witch hunt them.

And normies don't know how bad things are until they get broken up with or divorced.

Normies may grumble and complain but in the end they are talk and will do as they are told. Not only that but they will seek to find others that aren't conforming to ever shifting socially acceptable norms and witch hunt them.
Yeah, they grumble and complain but most of them still just go along and do what they're told without getting depressed or contemplating existence or anything. No, they just do their work and live life, they go with the flow and don't think about it too much.

It’s not what it use to be like. This is only a recent phenomenon. A few decades ago, before women obtained equal rights with men, the sexual/dating domain was much simpler for men.

Hard work as a man who gets nothing is pointless. Unfortunately no matter how I feel I'll have to work again soon. Atleast I'll be able to move out eventually I guess. Also yeah foids literally bring nothing but their vaginas to the table while we need to bring everything. It's bullshit.

I've been going to the gym for 2 years now yet I know fat bitches the same age as me with 20+ bodycounts
Just kill me

It’s not what it use to be like. This is only a recent phenomenon. A few decades ago, before women obtained equal rights with men, the sexual/dating domain was much simpler for men.
A few decades ago women already had equal rights to men in western countries.
It's social media, dating apps and an image obsessed hyper competitive society and mindset forced on males that's made the sexual/dating domain worse imo.

A few decades ago women already had equal rights to men in western countries.
It's social media, dating apps and an image obsessed hyper competitive society and mindset forced on males that's made the sexual/dating domain worse imo.
I meant as in 6-8 decades ago. Essentially before women entered the work force, which was the worst thing possible tbhtbh.

I meant as in 6-8 decades ago. Essentially before women entered the work force, which was the worst thing possible tbhtbh.
Oh okay
Tbh things just got really bad within the last decade and I think social media and the rising importance of NTmaxxing for males helped it along.

Oh okay
Tbh things just got really bad within the last decade and I think social media and the rising importance of NTmaxxing for males helped it along.
100% agreed. Things were still almost livable for males in the early 2000’s, but ever since 2010, it all shot up bad

Jews wanted to tax the other half of society & stop women having 4+ kids in a stable marriage.
I've been going to the gym for 2 years now yet I know fat bitches the same age as me with 20+ bodycounts
Just kill me
We can't get sex or a relationship but for a woman it's harder to not whore around than spread her legs.

100% agreed. Things were still almost livable for males in the early 2000’s, but ever since 2010, it all shot up bad

And gets exponentially worse with each passing year it seems

P.S: Yeah yeah not for Chad.

It's stupid to even try ro compete with it. The standards women have are astronomical if youre not 8+ in 2020.

You have to be absolutely jacked, rich as fuck, and even then your face will ensure that she'll always expect you to be submissive towards her.

It's a rigged game. Better to be white pilled imo