Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe how worthless i'am and how evil humanity is

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Like when I think about it, it blows my mind how irrelevant and worthless i'am. I existed just to be a sick joke, get shit on, and then suffer and be alone forever. Never had an impact on anything, no one will remember me after i die, no one even cares that i exist. I might as well not have gotten born and absolutely nothing would have changed whatsoever. I just fucking wished someone would treat me as an equal or as human, the hatred inside me is completely justified if you've been treated like me or saw from an objective pov how vile and evil humanity is. I did many fucked up things myself, but i always knew i was wrong and i regretted it, i always had mercy and i always was considerate of others, but 99% of people just don't care about being fucked up and evil, they actually encourage it and will admire and respect you more the more you hurt and shit on others as long as you're not shitting on them.

I'm religious, which actually made me hate humanity even more when i saw how anti-God most people are.
You should be happy to see it happen, because it has always been that way and Christ also said that it would be just like that, which only proves that it is the Truth.

thERe is a bettER CHOice available

Like when I think about it, it blows my mind how irrelevant and worthless i'am. I existed just to be a sick joke, get shit on, and then suffer and be alone forever. Never had an impact on anything, no one will remember me after i die, no one even cares that i exist. I might as well not have gotten born and absolutely nothing would have changed whatsoever. I just fucking wished someone would treat me as an equal or as human, the hatred inside me is completely justified if you've been treated like me or saw from an objective pov how vile and evil humanity is. I did many fucked up things myself, but i always knew i was wrong and i regretted it, i always had mercy and i always was considerate of others, but 99% of people just don't care about being fucked up and evil, they actually encourage it and will admire and respect you more the more you hurt and shit on others as long as you're not shitting on them.
Humanity is a failed experiment and it's not surprising God said fuck it and abandoned it. I bet we're pretty good entertainment to aliens somewhere though.

You should be happy to see it happen, because it has always been that way and Christ also said that it would be just like that, which only proves that it is the Truth.
I saw it on TV! Therefore god is real!

Oops!

I meant i read about it in a book!

The book said god is real!

Hallejewjah!