Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't believe more than 1/4 of this forum kissed a female (FAKECELS GTFO)

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
FAKECELS GTFO I CANT BELIEVE MORE THAN 1/4 OF THIS ***INCEL*** FORUM KISSED A GIRL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I GUESS I AM A KHHV TOUCHLESS TRUECEL MINORITY IN A MINORITY FORUM :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Probably kissed a prostitute.

How embarrassing.

indeed. its fucking brutal.

its not about the fact that they kissed a girl to me its about their ascension potential, if a girl lets you kiss her then u can obviously push it further because girls dont kiss subhuman genetic failures.

automatic volcel if you kissed a girl post-puberty.

indeed. its fucking brutal.

its not about the fact that they kissed a girl to me its about their ascension potential, if a girl lets you kiss her then u can obviously push it further because girls dont kiss subhuman genetic failures.

automatic volcel if you kissed a girl post-puberty.
I doubt that. I know guys who have managed to get into makeouts with girls who turn into chastity belt wearing virgins at the mere thought of doing anything sexual with the guys.

They probably kissed a tranny no incel will ever be kissed by a foid with consent

At this point I'm almost more desperate for a kiss than for sex.

I kissed a girl when I was a low inhib toddler but I dont think it counts.

I kissed a girl when I was a low inhib primary school student. Same year, my female cousin who was older than me, kissed me when we were alone because I was a dumb kid who didn't know anything.
It's been downhill ever since. I can't believe what my life has become, I took those experiences for granted. A girl who also used to crush on me, told me the reason girls used to like me was because I was boyishly cute, and told me that now I'm ugly.

They're excortcels.
And the others were just pity kisses.

we should have a special channel for legit incels, like we have to post our face to prove we're actually below normie and, KHHV and cursed

Bro they're lying to troll. I for one made myself look like a gigachad in that poll for my own amusement.

There's lots of non virgins (without paying) on here

Fakecels are more trash than us, literally spending their time with us lmao, what kind of autism is this?

People downplay getting any kind of unpaid interest or sex act alot here when it involves it happening to themselves. Muh "only once :soy: :feelstastyman: " muh "incel actually means this bro :feelstastyman: ". Gotta delude themselves into thinking they're as fucked as KHHVs and scream "gatekeeper" JFL. They're mental gymnastics never cease to make me kek.

Last edited:
I kissed a girl when I was a low inhib primary school student. Same year, my female cousin who was older than me, kissed me when we were alone because I was a dumb kid who didn't know anything.
It's been downhill ever since. I can't believe what my life has become, I took those experiences for granted. A girl who also used to crush on me, told me the reason girls used to like me was because I was boyishly cute, and told me that now I'm ugly.
:chad: :banhammer:

This teared me up a bit

I kissed a girl before.

in my dream

You kiss your mom?

Fakecels are more trash than us, literally spending their time with us lmao, what kind of autism is this?
They do it to feel better than you since on instagram they are in that position themselves.

They do it to feel better than you since on instagram they are in that position themselves.

Hence why I say they’re even worse than us. It’s like a guy that can see pretending to be blind to make fun of blind people. Total retard

Hence why I say they’re even worse than us. It’s like a guy that can see pretending to be blind to make fun of blind people. Total retard
They're not retarded, just pieces of trash.

Incel trait : you kissed a girl

not a big deal imo

the inconvenient truth is that excluding the under 18 guys, more than 60% of the remaining members are not virgins.
which mean more than 60% of adults on here have sex at least once in their lifetime.

This site put most of the emphasis on the blackpill, and not so much on being a virgin and celibacy.

not a big deal imo

the inconvenient truth is that excluding the under 18 guys, more than 60% of the remaining members are not virgins.
which mean more than 60% of adults on here have sex at least once in their lifetime.

This site put most of the emphasis on the blackpill, and not so much on being a virgin and celibacy.
its not a big deal,idk why people put such emphasis on it
but getting sex without paying for it should be a bannable offence

1. paying full price for sex, hooker maxxing.
paying partial price for sex, spend money/time/ resources going out looking for foids, buy them drinks , dinners, McDonald Happy meals etc... ( all sub 8 men have to do this)
all sex havers

2. Virgin/ Celibate thus involuntary celibate.

These are two different groups of people.

Last edited:
IF YOU KISSED A FEMALE, LEAVE THIS FORUM.

NOT A BIG DEAL?? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
JFL AT THE STATE OF "INCELS" IN 2020
"SHOULD BE A BANNABLE OFFENCE" NIGGA WHAT!? WHAT "SHOULD BE"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

1. paying full price for sex, hooker maxxing.
paying partial price for sex, spend money/time/ resources going out looking for foids, buy them drinks , dinners, McDonald Happy meals etc... ( all sub 8 men have to do this)
all sex havers

2. Virgin/ Celibate thus involuntary celibate.

These are two different groups of people.
ban all sex havers then

never even hugged a girl

BAN ALL FAKECELS!