Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cant believe that eugenics and euthanasia are controvertial opinions

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Eugenics and euthanasia are just extensions of the pro choice argument, there is really no reason why one is okay but the other two are not

I have to keep reminding myself that IRL these opinions are not acceptable and I should keep them to myself, but I just dont get it, life isnt even that precious, people die every day and multiple holohoaxes worth of babies get aborted each year

What worse is people are allowed to breed as they see fit but even something as dumb as driving a car cannot be done without a license

Really it is immoral to let a male live if hes going to struggle with dating due to his looks/autism, killing off the undesirables is a small price to pay compared to forcing guys to live incel

If youre young/retarded enough you wont even be able to object

I will never get the cucks here who willingly want to be killed. Like, not committing suicide, but wanting some dude in a coat to give you pills and that's it. Makes me want to blow your heads off with a sawed off shotgun in Postal 2.

We are considered farm animals. They need us to mature in order to produce milk. A calf will not provide any milk(suffering).

I openly call for eugenics and people just laugh at it.
They know I would be the first one that won't be allowed to breed.
Not that I would be able t anyways.

But most people associate eugenics with racial eugenics that was popular with left wing groups in the early 20th century, and don't want to hear about anything else.

We are considered farm animals. They need us to mature in order to produce milk. A calf will not provide any milk(suffering).

We deserve to be enslaved by aliens and bred like animals

Male babies should be thrown into the meatgrinder ASAP, only 1 in 10 males should be allowed to live

Its the only way to balance the dating market

Should've been dutch

I will never get the cucks here who willingly want to be killed. Like, not committing suicide, but wanting some dude in a coat to give you pills and that's it. Makes me want to blow your heads off with a sawed off shotgun in Postal 2.

We need everyone to get behind it before doing it

Theres no point in committing suicide right now because then women and hippie men will just keep breeding incels

But if youre pro eugenics and incel you must self select out of the gene pool

I will never have kids even though I always wanted a family so bad, my phenotype is too ugly to exist, not that I will ever get laid or get a chance to procreate anyway tbh

Ending your life is a sin, God has a plan for us all.

That's not the point. The point is that society needs to recognize the right to die. We have a right to live, but no right to die. That just doesn't make sense. Also, a doctor-assisted suicide is just a clean, reliable way to off yourself. A botched suicide is probably the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Euthanasia is certainly way less immoral than child murdering aka abortion. At least the person chooses to die and usually has a strong reason to.