Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t believe there are guys that experience this stuff

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is in response to @Reddit_is_for_cucks’s chadfishing audio recordings. Absolutely utter suifuel. But I cannot believe that just a few mm of bones and things being more prominent and symmetrical on my face could have changed my entire fucking life. This should NOT be allowed. TAKE THEIR RIGHTS AWAY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No, seriously, multiple girls willing to share top tier men should be outlawed. We need to go back to how it was before rights were given to women. They have WAY to much freedom, especially in the sexual market place. Society will NOT be able to sustain itself like this. More and more men will become more and more lonely and unsatisfied. 2020 is the decade of MASSIVE male suicide’s (even more than currently jfl) and loneliness.

I hate simps and feminazi’s who suppress the black pill.

i remember those. those audioclips were brutal as fuck. just a few mm of bones gave them the life of paradise :reeeeee:

White tallfags are volcels, they could study and get a good job, pay for surgeries or fillers to become Chad.

Looks are everything :feelsrope:

White tallfags are volcels, they could study and get a good job, pay for surgeries or fillers to become Chad.
Nigga by the time you finish studying and get a masters or PHD most people are like mid twenties at least. Foids are already washed up hy then. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Anybody got those clips?

That was very brutal

this is how bluepilled cucks are made, no looks no life

This is in response to @Reddit_is_for_cucks’s chadfishing audio recordings. Absolutely utter suifuel. But I cannot believe that just a few mm of bones and things being more prominent and symmetrical on my face could have changed my entire fucking life. This should NOT be allowed. TAKE THEIR RIGHTS AWAY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No, seriously, multiple girls willing to share top tier men should be outlawed. We need to go back to how it was before rights were given to women. They have WAY to much freedom, especially in the sexual market place. Society will NOT be able to sustain itself like this. More and more men will become more and more lonely and unsatisfied. 2020 is the decade of MASSIVE male suicide’s (even more than currently jfl) and loneliness.

I hate simps and feminazi’s who suppress the black pill.
This is why I hate women

We live completely different lifes

It's over for us, chad doesn't even have to try, he can have groups of women all over him at one time while we get nothing, all because of some small details on our faces.

Nigga by the time you finish studying and get a masters or PHD most people are like mid twenties at least. Foids are already washed up hy then. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
this tbh. Even if I get surgery good I'll be 25. I missed out on my youth

Just spend 1000s of dollars to lose your virginity while all your peers did it in high school for free theory.

Through dysgenics and massive amounts of nonstop Hollywood and Talmudvision propaganda Jews have turned generations of would have been real men into simps, cucks and soy slurping fags afraid of their own shadows and obsessed with following the Jew’s bullshit self defeating rules/laws for their lives.

Had none of the dysgenics or propagandizing happened there would have been an ultra violent and bloody revolution long ago to stop all of this Clown World bullshit in its tracks, but soys ie the modern male literally won’t do anything to threaten his comfy faggot tier life that comes complete with raising his wife’s sons from another man and his own “grown ass man“ action figure collection.

Borrowed the phrase “grown ass man” from niggers who use it whenever they feel the need to point out this or that person who should be acting like a man is instead acting like a child ie all these simps out there these days (many of which can be viewed on YouTube) with their faggoty HUGE action figure collection displayed behind them which only evokes their lack of maturity and their pathetic and unmanly childlike nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back