Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can’t comprehend how a 6ft tall white with 6 in plus dick is posting side by side on a forum with 5’6 curry with sub 5in dick

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
How bad do you have to fuck up to end up here lmao.

With those stats I’d be a minimum chadlite and I’d be so much more motivated to looks max.

As a manlet balding small dick curry, there is no motivation to do anything.

coz we all are in same shit
over for 80% men including balding curries and 6'6 white males

because he has the 'tism.

75CE80D1 4597 467A 87E2 02344C6F37E8
D1D95B94 4941 4461 9F3F CDBA7322BEF9
4796C1EA F03C 4BA3 96CA CB5C4C3FC6E7

Over for many men

Exactly, being tall easily adds 2-3 points to your looks

Dick size means fuck all if youre sub5

face, location, upbringing, and autism can be big factors

Daily attack on the white race, check. :yes:

Because I'm as much a mentalcel as it can get, thats why. And just because you get twice as less pussy than me, it doesn't mean it makes any difference in the end. There is a certain point below which you are just an incel, can we stop circlejerk, whos lower?

and being short removes like 1-2 points in extreme cases even 3.
Thanks for adding that. That is also why even if short guys get matches on dating apps they usually get ghosted when they tell their height.

Height cannot be overstated

%90 of whitecels are fakecels facts

Thanks for adding that. That is also why even if short guys get matches on dating apps they usually get ghosted when they tell their height.

Height cannot be overstated
well height and weight removed like 2-3 points from my looks, fucking genetics

well height and weight removed like 2-3 points from my looks, fucking genetics
Same here I have literally been told I am too small, not only short but too small because of my small bone size girls don´t even see me as a man

Same here I have literally been told I am too small, not only short but too small because of my small bone size girls don´t even see me as a man
know that feel bro, we are in same shit

How bad do you have to fuck up to end up here lmao.

With those stats I’d be a minimum chadlite and I’d be so much more motivated to looks max.

As a manlet balding small dick curry, there is no motivation to do anything.

6'1" White male checking in. My arm span is 193cm (6'4") and my wrist size is below 5.5 inches (14cm), I have no chin, I have a frame like thin women. Women see me as disposable gargabe cause of my frame. Gymcelling for 2 years now didn't help shit. Doesn't mean I'll stop cause I love the cope. I will try everything until I'm dead, and if it means dying of a heart attack at age 25 cause of all the protein I consume then it shall be so.

But I was simply born to lose. Before starting to gymcel I weighed around 142 lbs (64kg) at 6'1" (185cm) ... how would any woman take a 6'1" guy serious who weighs less than a 5'5" manlet, hell potentially even less than her?

ALSO still got some acne (at age 21), weird skin complexion (somewhat oily but still too dry, it peels off my face, especially after showering) a big forehead, prey eyes, a weird widows peak that makes my forehead look even bigger, small shoulders and absolutely NO chin, it's receding. It's more over for me than for most manlets. Being a poor NEET doesn't help but that's a choice so I won't mention that here.

Last edited:
The former has it worse off as he is unable to arrangedmarriagemaxx in the philistine shithole known as the west.

Dick size is irrelevant until a foid wants to see your dick.
6' isn't tall, it's barely average (compared to your competition, not 75 year old men).
Besides, being tall won't help you if your face is a dealbreaker.
Finally, being white won't help you much if you live in a white area.
Those are all advantages, but just because you're theoretically closer to pussy doesn't mean you don't belong here.

Is a 6 inch dick even good? I'm a manlet with a 6 incher and it feels tiny whenever I fuck a whore.

I think nowadays you need at least 7 inches.

7 inch cock.
6'2 feet height.
and 6 figures income.

Is a 6 inch dick even good? I'm a manlet with a 6 incher and it feels tiny whenever I fuck a whore.

I think nowadays you need at least 7 inches.

7 inch cock.
6'2 feet height.
and 6 figures income.
got 7 inches and still feel its not that much as it seems

They want to be edgy depressed kids. If allah made me white with the same psl ugliness i could get a cute ethnic bitch

i am 6'3 but very small cuck

penis size doesnt matter tho cuz if she sees it its TOO LATE HH

coz we all are in same shit
over for 80% men including balding curries and 6'6 white males
I cannot agree with that. How can a balding curry with a 4 inch penis (me) be equal to a 6' white male with a 7 inch pener? I cannot agree with you.

I cannot agree with that. How can a balding curry with a 4 inch penis (me) be equal to a 6' white male with a 7 inch pener? I cannot agree with you.
yeah u cant be equal but trust me there are balding curries - incels and 6' white males - incels and both dont fuck

If you’re 6ft+ you’re a volcel

Sub 8 non-NT theory is real. The West is overpopulated with men. In reality, curries like you could go back to your homeland to get an arranged marriage. Whitecels don't have this.

I'm not an advocate for JBW, but I've never seen a tall UGLY white person (by tall, I mean 6'3.5+).

Every tall white person has a normie face (minimum) and every instance they have cute becky/shaniqua gf which destroys me.

Height can make up for an ugly face but if your face is total shit, it is over

Why do people constantly talk about dicks

As if it would be noticeable if you're ugly and short

5'10-6'3 is the average height for young white men in anglo countries. You must be 6'4 to be considered "tall" in young crowds. Even 6'2 is nothing special nowadays.

6 inches is barely enough for most women. Girth is way more important anyway (as long as you're not sub 6"). Optimal is closer to 8 inches tbh.

Add that to a disgusting face, pathetic frame and you have a perma-virgin with those supposed "chadlite" stats.

because white countries are all degenerate, crime filled Jew run wastelands

I have pencile dick that is only good for pounding future noodles