Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant cope with missing out on bitcoin

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I think back to the days when it was sub $1000, I was still well aware of it due to spending all of my time online but I thought it would never take off so I never bothered with buying any

Seeing people get rich off it I literally just want BTC to crash again or burn out somehow so I dont feel this FOMO

I cope by refusing to learn how to even trade it and staying the fuck off of /biz/.

Same with stocks or nah?
Sure. All my life stocks have been pretty fucked though. Financial crises and early 2010s news reports of hedge fund managers jumping out of windows make "missing out" easier to deal with.

Sure. All my life stocks have been pretty fucked though.
It's hard to even start but like so many things is made out to be way easier and less oriented around luck. Like @mylifeistrash once said every guy acts like they have this figured out because to not give the appearance of that makes people look down on you.
Financial crises and early 2010s news reports of hedge fund managers jumping out of windows make "missing out" easier to deal with.
Idk what the proper strategy for moneymaking is. Sometimes you end up on those sites that say putting whatever money you have into tangible assets like gold, silver and land instead of paper backed currency is the best bet but there's been so many times where there isn't true.

Just like with going to the gym a lot of women now invest in the stock market too. It's become a really normie thing past a certain age and as with so many other things they often get way better returns than many incels that obsess over that kind of stuff. Idk how incel moneycopers cope tbh

Idk what the proper strategy for moneymaking is. Sometimes you end up on those sites that say putting whatever money you have into tangible assets like gold, silver and land instead of paper backed currency is the best bet but there's been so many times where there isn't true.
This has always came off as Libertarian boomer cope to me. I know fuck all about any of this shit, but have seen the buy metals articles for the past 12 years on places like zero hedge.

This has always came off as Libertarian boomer cope to me. I know fuck all about any of this shit, but have seen the buy metals articles for the past 12 years on places like zero hedge.
Fontaine always debunked zerohedge fear mongering tbh
That's another thing that was good about reading his posts.

And you're right most of it is veiled advertisements and making it seem like a collapse is just around the corner to get you to buy metals and prepping survival merchandise although some like @Extra-Samsaric may disagree.

I knew it was good when it was at 200 dollars. I used to buy cope drugs on silk road with it. I even had 1.5 btc at some point.
I had around 2000 dollars I could spend. If I did purchase BTC and hold them (I wouldn't have hold let's be honest) I'd have 400k right now and still holding.

It's not too late to get in.
BTC 100k EOY

i could have mined a few back in 2015

You'll get a chance to do it in the next cycle of the universe but remembering to do it will be difficult. You didn't remember to do it this time around.

I wouldn't have hold let's be honest
Yeah me neither. To the people who are obsessing and believing you missed an opportunity here are some things to consider:

- you definitely, with 100% certainly, would have sold at 2000. That was the first huge bump and everyone thought it was a bubble. You would have too. You would have cached out and had more than $100,000 in the bank - more money than you've ever seen in your life, and you would have thought you made it big. And right now you'd be looking to rope because you didn't hold out for 50k.

- the calculation you're doing, where you imagine having millions of dollars, that's millions of dollars - the whole reason btc is skyrocketing is because people think dollars are running out of steam. If you had btc today ...you would cash out today. This thread proves it. And in a few years, your millions of dollars wouldn't be worth anything and you'd be looking to rope because you didn't keep the btc.

- and even if you hold btc and intend to use it for actual buying and selling, you're still going to lose in the end. It's very, very clear that the global elites prefer fractional reserve banking and fiat currency. How many times do they have to overthrow a country that opposes them before you figure that out. Eventually, they have to do something about btc too. What they'll do, I don't know. I keep trying to start threads on pol to discuss this and the threads get nuked ...which is one way that I know something is coming.

Those are my black pills. Here are some white pills:

- for as long as the btc train lasts, it will be deflationary, while every other currency is (and is designed to be) inflationary. What this means is, it still even today makes sense to put some of your money in btc. Not all of it. Give up the childish fantasy of being rich. But if you buy a little bit each month, that's not an awful investment. It's insurance against the dollar completely crashing.

- a lot of the problems with btc have been solved by other currencies, and those are just now taking off. I haven't researched them all. I don't much like eth because there appear to be people in charge who are able to manipulate it (but that could mean the elites are in charge and they will sabotage btc to get people to move to eth which means it's a good investment). Litecoin looks interesting to me because faster transactions are possible - I think it's a more practical crypto.

- it's actually a good time to be an incel. What I mean is, it's a good time to be invisible to women. If you can live frugally and be content with your little space and your vidya etc. then you wont be destroyed by the chaos to come. Think about all the normies giving money to wifes/girlfriends/only fans. When the money runs out, they're fucked. If you made a habbit of pretending your waifu was a real girl that you had to spend money on, and every time you jerked off you bought $50 of btc (and that's cheap compared to what a real date costs), then right now in the present day you'll be just like a normie but in the future you'll be much better off.

Yeah me neither. To the people who are obsessing and believing you missed an opportunity here are some things to consider:

- you definitely, with 100% certainly, would have sold at 2000. That was the first huge bump and everyone thought it was a bubble. You would have too. You would have cached out and had more than $100,000 in the bank - more money than you've ever seen in your life, and you would have thought you made it big. And right now you'd be looking to rope because you didn't hold out for 50k.

- the calculation you're doing, where you imagine having millions of dollars, that's millions of dollars - the whole reason btc is skyrocketing is because people think dollars are running out of steam. If you had btc today ...you would cash out today. This thread proves it. And in a few years, your millions of dollars wouldn't be worth anything and you'd be looking to rope because you didn't keep the btc.

- and even if you hold btc and intend to use it for actual buying and selling, you're still going to lose in the end. It's very, very clear that the global elites prefer fractional reserve banking and fiat currency. How many times do they have to overthrow a country that opposes them before you figure that out. Eventually, they have to do something about btc too. What they'll do, I don't know. I keep trying to start threads on pol to discuss this and the threads get nuked ...which is one way that I know something is coming.

Those are my black pills. Here are some white pills:

- for as long as the btc train lasts, it will be deflationary, while every other currency is (and is designed to be) inflationary. What this means is, it still even today makes sense to put some of your money in btc. Not all of it. Give up the childish fantasy of being rich. But if you buy a little bit each month, that's not an awful investment. It's insurance against the dollar completely crashing.

- a lot of the problems with btc have been solved by other currencies, and those are just now taking off. I haven't researched them all. I don't much like eth because there appear to be people in charge who are able to manipulate it (but that could mean the elites are in charge and they will sabotage btc to get people to move to eth which means it's a good investment). Litecoin looks interesting to me because faster transactions are possible - I think it's a more practical crypto.

- it's actually a good time to be an incel. What I mean is, it's a good time to be invisible to women. If you can live frugally and be content with your little space and your vidya etc. then you wont be destroyed by the chaos to come. Think about all the normies giving money to wifes/girlfriends/only fans. When the money runs out, they're fucked. If you made a habbit of pretending your waifu was a real girl that you had to spend money on, and every time you jerked off you bought $50 of btc (and that's cheap compared to what a real date costs), then right now in the present day you'll be just like a normie but in the future you'll be much better off.
epic post

maybe you should try making the thread mentioned in point 3 on biz. maybe the threads get nuked because the mods don't want FUD on the board. That would make sense if they want btc to go up.

maybe you should try making the thread mentioned in point 3 on biz. maybe the threads get nuked because the mods don't want FUD on the board. That would make sense if they want btc to go up.
Makes sense, but I'm not sure how based they are on biz.

I'm thinking that there'll be some truly out-of-the-box attack on btc. Something along the lines of using quantum computers to find hash collisions with fake blocks so that nobody can have confidence in the block chain.

They have to do something. The order that the global elite have created absolutely depends on inflation in order to keep people working - to keep people as wage slaves. They can't sit by and allow us to transition off of fiat money. They have literally destroyed countries which tried to do that.

Same as stocks and shares isn't it?

People invest in start-ups and make a lot of money fairly often. I don't see how Bitcoin is particularly different.

It's always a gamble and if you ask me... always a bad idea unless you really know what you're doing. Otherwise it's not that much better than gambling.

If you know what you're doing though it's probably fine :)

The thing about pm's isn't that they are worth more. It's the paper money is worth less.

My silver doubled in value! But only if i sold it. Same for bitcoin. You only profit from a sale.

There's probably something you know about now which will skyrocket in value in the future. You should invest in it now.

2250.jpg

You'll get a chance to do it in the next cycle of the universe but remembering to do it will be difficult. You didn't remember to do it this time around.
:feelskek:

Look into Cardano (ADA), most undervalued coin rn while it has the best blockchain technology. Not financial advice btw ;)

Theres some crypto right now thats gonna be like 10,000 in a few years. Hard part is guessing what it is