Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't cope with my baldness

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Jesus christ, why is this happening to me?

Went to a barber to get a haircut and everything was fine, I even thought I was looking okay in the barber shop's mirror. But then the guy starts to cut my hair and my abnormous fivehead was exposed. Instant suifuel. At that moment I knew the haircut would suck and so it did.

The difference was absurd, my whole facial harmony was destroyed the moment he cut my "bangs" (if that's even a thing in curly, subhuman hair) and exposed my forehead. Worst part is that the barber didn't even touch my hairline as they usually do to make sure it's matching and symmetrical, prolly trying to avoid messing it even more.

Man, I swear I'll be getting a HT asap, even if I need to get myself in debt. Holy fuck no wonder people have been treating me like absolute shit recently, I mean I am probably used to my image at this point so I didn't know things were that bad. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
No hairline for ur face, inkwell

@ReturnOfSaddam brutal

I'm not even 20 but already started balding

Youth... What I would be willing to do to get back even just 5 years of my life...

Youth... What I would be willing to do to get back even just 5 years of my life...
I feel you

youngcels will never get how excruciating this feeling is until they get to this age

grow a mustache and never get your haircut again have it as long as possible

That's a shame
Boogerwonerlamb

Went to a barber to get a haircut and everything was fine, I even thought I was looking okay in the barber shop's mirror. But then the guy starts to cut my hair and my abnormous fivehead was exposed. Instant suifuel. At that moment I knew the haircut would suck and so it did.

The difference was absurd, my whole facial harmony was destroyed the moment he cut my "bangs" (if that's even a thing in curly, subhuman hair) and exposed my forehead. Worst part is that the barber didn't even touch my hairline as they usually do to make sure it's matching and symmetrical, prolly trying to avoid messing it even more.

Man, I swear I'll be getting a HT asap, even if I need to get myself in debt. Holy fuck no wonder people have been treating me like absolute shit recently, I mean I am probably used to my image at this point so I didn't know things were that bad. :cryfeels:
Get on the big 3 hairloss remedies ASAP. Do a blood test before you take fin, it’s at least a proper measure of seeing where you’re at if you can get any serious sides.

I saw this thing called Keeps, apparently helps you regrow receding hairline and shit, I don't suffer from balding (yet) so I haven't really researched it, just saw an ad for it

I remember seeing this guy the other day who looked like he had a perfectly full head of hair from the front. But when he turned around he had this perfect shiny bald spot the size of a baseball. He looked so stupid with it and probably didn't even know he had it since he would never see it in a mirror and no other signs of balding. Imagine the horror he will feel when he finally finds out.

What are you doing to prevent hair fall? You have to reserve what you have, and postpone the HT for as long as possible.
The older you are the better the result of the HT will be. You need to take dutasteride, minoxidil foam and derma roll. Its also worth taking hair nutrient pills. I've reduced my hair fall from 100 to 20 hairs a day

There's no beard for the forehead

Get on the big 3 hairloss remedies ASAP. Do a blood test before you take fin, it’s at least a proper measure of seeing where you’re at if you can get any serious sides.
Thank god I've found a job recently so I'll be able to pay for consultation at a hair clinic to get a prescription fpr these meds.

What are you doing to prevent hair fall? You have to reserve what you have, and postpone the HT for as long as possible.
The older you are the better the result of the HT will be. You need to take dutasteride, minoxidil foam and derma roll. Its also worth taking hair nutrient pills. I've reduced my hair fall from 100 to 20 hairs a day
Not much tbh. I simply didn't have the resources to do so (that's how bad things are). I mean I can still get by and pass as someone who's not balding to the lay but it's definitely noticeable to those who understand MPB. I still have some ground but I should start acting asap at this point. I'll be buying a derma roller and get my finasteride prescription soon.

I saw this thing called Keeps, apparently helps you regrow receding hairline and shit, I don't suffer from balding (yet) so I haven't really researched it, just saw an ad for it
Is this legit? I'll look it up.

Thank god I've found a job recently so I'll be able to pay for consultation at a hair clinic to get a prescription fpr these meds.

Not much tbh. I simply didn't have the resources to do so (that's how bad things are). I mean I can still get by and pass as someone who's not balding to the lay but it's definitely noticeable to those who understand MPB. I still have some ground but I should start acting asap at this point. I'll be buying a derma roller and get my finasteride prescription soon.

Is this legit? I'll look it up.
The best piece of advice I can give is start asap, I waited too long and now I can't restore the hairs that have fallen.

The best piece of advice I can give is start asap, I waited too long and now I can't restore the hairs that have fallen.
thanks boyo, and I'm sorry for your loss. Hope you can get a HT in the future to make up for this.

Finasteridemaxx brother, it'll stop and repair some of the balding.

Save your hair, hair is life

Also I forgot to mention maybe changing diet and gymmaxxx and mediationmaxxx for extra hairloss prevention considering if it’s possible from your end.

I feel you

youngcels will never get how excruciating this feeling is until they get to this age
All these cut very deep. You don't know the phrase "its over" until you get to "that age". Youncels don't know how good some of them have. Age only brings utter despair.
I am already on keto and minox. Didn't take fin cuz of side effects threat. Didn't wanna lose my libido which is already half dead
What's dutasteride?
Dude, I can't stress this hard enough. I started way too late because of lack of knowledge and neglected even then. Now I am way beyond the point of no return. Its reacged a point where hairstyle and side combing cannot hide it. Especially during covid when I couldn't get meds. Absolute Deathfuel

What's dutasteride?
Basically a more effective version of finasteride. Blocks like 98%of DHT. Fin only does 70%. It's less tested tho so is only approved in a hand full of countries for hairloss. In some european countries you can buy over the counter. Uk it's prescription only.