Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't cope with the fact that I couldn't reach my full genetic potential

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I could live with the fact that I am just plain ugly, those are my genes, okay. But I can't fucking cope with knowing that due to harmful habits in my childhood (mouth breathing etc) I couldn't even reach my full genetic potential and my jaw and other things became more fucked up than what my genes had to offer

Mouthbreathing made the inside of my skull very malformed resulting in small airways, I always have 1 sinus completely shut off and it drives me insane. If I want my right sinus to open I need to lay on my left side in bed to open it. I don't always think of it, but when I do, I want to rope. Imagine if someone had glued your left or right sinus completely shut, that's what I feel like 247

I think most here had those habits at some point tbh
In my case I mouthbreathed and barely ate shit along with the fact that I wasn't too sportlike till puberty hit, mostly just played video games like an autist 24/7.

Same brocel, I remember your thread from awhile ago. Glad you haven't roped tbh. Mouthbreathing is brutal and caused so many issues

I think most here had those habits at some point tbh
In my case I mouthbreathed and barely ate shit along with the fact that I wasn't too sportlike till puberty hit, mostly just played video games like an autist 24/7.
I too spent my best days in front of a computer

Same brocel, I remember your thread from awhile ago. Glad you haven't roped tbh. Mouthbreathing is brutal and caused so many issues
Yeah, I remember you too brocel. Gonna book an appointment to a psychiatrist since I am really fucking fucked up mentally, I feel like I'm slowly losing it