Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't enjoy drunkcelling anymore.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
This is a nightmare. My tolerance is just too high now. I don't get that euphoria until the party is almost over. Anyone else? What is the solution?

Tolerance breaks. The interim periods can really suck especially at first but I found myself actually motivated to do shit, and it was friendly to my bank account. Then when I would drink, the tolerance is still there (there is an inherent tolerance every human has due to genetic predisposition), but I would actually feel something after a couple of beers in the first hour. It felt like the good ol' times again.

Nowadays I drink maybe once a week max, sometimes taking 2-3 weeks off in between if I drink 2 or 3 days in a row. Honestly much more satisfied than when I was drinking 20+ beers daily.

blickpall said:
Tolerance breaks. The interim periods can really suck especially at first but I found myself actually motivated to do shit, and it was friendly to my bank account. Then when I would drink, the tolerance is still there (there is an inherent tolerance every human has due to genetic predisposition), but I would actually feel something after a couple of beers in the first hour. It felt like the good ol' times again.

Nowadays I drink maybe once a week max, sometimes taking 2-3 weeks off in between if I drink 2 or 3 days in a row. Honestly much more satisfied than when I was drinking 20+ beers daily.

yeah I figured, which is why I only went twice this month. Something must be wrong with me. This is so frustrating.

fukmylyf said:
yeah I figured, which is why I only went twice this month. Something must be wrong with me. This is so frustrating.

Oh, damn. I don't think going any less frequently is really worth the diminishing returns vs. opportunity cost. I'm guessing you have good fortitude in the sense that you don't vomit easily, so my suggestion for you in terms of trying to actually feel something from the drinks served at the bar is to throw out all those normie rules like "beer before liquor, never been sicker." I drink about 4-6 drinks an hour on average, I'd estimate. Here is my normal rotation when I go to a bar and I'm trying to get buzzed quickly:

0. Beer, usually dark, high ABV <- 0 because some shit-tier bars don't have good dark beer
1. Beer, usually light, high ABV if available
2. Gin + Tonic
3. Rum + Coke
4. LIT

Usually finish a cycle like this in under an hour. Usually follow up with another cycle exactly the same. By the end of the first two hours, I'm usually feeling pretty buzzed already. After that I start drinking stuff I actually like a lot like vodka gimlet that I can enjoy sipping on, sometimes throwing in a Redbull + Vodka if I'm starting to feel sluggish. I usually end the night on a glass or two of wine to start my turn down.

If you don't like one of the drinks above, no problem, replace them with something else. The major takeaway is that you cycle through different liquors and beers and this gets me more fucked up than just doing shot after shot, although sometimes I throw a shot in there as well depending on the bar.

Another suggestion would be to eat less before going to the bar, but that might impact fortitude.

Finally, I recommend soju bombs if you have the chance. They go down easier than beer somehow, and fuck you up far faster. Just do like 4 or 5 bombs in an hour and you should be feeling good. Let me know how it goes, fellow drunkcel.

blickpall said:
Oh, damn. I don't think going any less frequently is really worth the diminishing returns vs. opportunity cost. I'm guessing you have good fortitude in the sense that you don't vomit easily, so my suggestion for you in terms of trying to actually feel something from the drinks served at the bar is to throw out all those normie rules like "beer before liquor, never been sicker." I drink about 4-6 drinks an hour on average, I'd estimate. Here is my normal rotation when I go to a bar and I'm trying to get buzzed quickly:

0. Beer, usually dark, high ABV <- 0 because some shit-tier bars don't have good dark beer
1. Beer, usually light, high ABV if available
2. Gin + Tonic
3. Rum + Coke
4. LIT

Usually finish a cycle like this in under an hour. Usually follow up with another cycle exactly the same. By the end of the first two hours, I'm usually feeling pretty buzzed already. After that I start drinking stuff I actually like a lot like vodka gimlet that I can enjoy sipping on, sometimes throwing in a Redbull + Vodka if I'm starting to feel sluggish. I usually end the night on a glass or two of wine to start my turn down.

If you don't like one of the drinks above, no problem, replace them with something else. The major takeaway is that you cycle through different liquors and beers and this gets me more fucked up than just doing shot after shot, although sometimes I throw a shot in there as well depending on the bar.

Another suggestion would be to eat less before going to the bar, but that might impact fortitude.

Finally, I recommend soju bombs if you have the chance. They go down easier than beer somehow, and fuck you up far faster. Just do like 4 or 5 bombs in an hour and you should be feeling good. Let me know how it goes, fellow drunkcel.

sounds like we have similar tolerance. Guess I'll try mixing it up more then.

Thats too bad. Im drunk right now