Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even begin to fathom the sheer privilege of the modern western female

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean just think about the fact that they have so many articles and shit essentially boo-hooing the fact that they have endless romantic and sexual opportunities thrown their way and we're all supposed to believe that it's somehow akin to jim crow or some shit simply because they don't find 99% of the men pursuing them attractive. That isn't what "oppression" looks like at all. This is akin to a rich kid whining because even though his parents buy him everything, they got him the "wrong" mercedes or some shit.

"WAHHH!!! MY 5'7" CO-WORKER ASKED ME OUT!!! OPPRESSION!!!! RAPE CULTURE!!! WAHHH!!! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN DEAL WITH!!!" Oh, hi Chad "

Maybe humble your asses and be willing to give a regular dude a chance. Men today are supposed to just accept all 'foids whether they're fat, have 6 kids, have fucked 100 dudes and so on or else they're "mithogynitht" but then these same holes will turn around and don't even want the average dude. Again maybe humble your asses. It isn't some "grave injustice" when Chad shows interest that's for damn sure. And pretty much everything in the mainstream media echos this narrative. Cucks and orbiters treat these holes like fucking royalty. "Oh no, some ugly Indian janitor asked m'lady out?! RAPE CULTURE!!! Maybe if I pretend to believe in this shit I'll get out of the friend zone".

Unpopular opinion: women aren't oppressed and they never were.

Last edited:
Tfw no replies when you've been on the front page for almost an hour

giphy.gif