Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't even believe how degenerate this world is. Look at this whore bragging about fucking 3 different men.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

I'm not a religious man anymore, but the more I think about it, I realize what so many versus in the Old Testament talked about restraining women. Men during that age had so much more wisdom compared to the cucks men have become today.

like bragging about winning on tutorial mode

This soyciety is cucked , Men lost control. Women are free and showing their true colors. Bunch of whores

Just look at r/stupidslutsclub , r/sluttyconfessions and r/adultery (which is mostly women). It's a slutfest out there , true degeneracy. THIS SHITTY HOOK UP CULTURE is also excluding us

like bragging about winning on tutorial mode
It's the equivalent of bragging that you nuked a city in a RTS game when the city you nuked was still in the Dark Ages.

It's the equivalent of bragging that you nuked a city in a RTS game when the city you nuked was still in the Dark Ages.
JFL its over for dinosaurcels

In the end, not wars, not plagues, not famines, but women destroyed this civilization. We're entering the new dark age with women playing the role of barbarians overrunning Rome.

JFL when women say that they are depressed. :feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek:
“OMG, guys, I only had 2 chad dicks yesterday, one at 9:00 am and one at 7:00 pm. Without my 12:00 pm chad fuck, my day was just the WORST!!!”

Just lol

As if it took any effort on her part

I'm not a religious man anymore, but the more I think about it, I realize what so many versus in the Old Testament talked about restraining women. Men during that age had so much more wisdom compared to the cucks men have become today.

Shit like this is why I'm not entirely against rape as a method of control. He could very easily take her if he wanted. Shit, he could kidnap her very easily if he wanted and make her live in his basement until she died.

In the end, not wars, not plagues, not famines, but women destroyed this civilization. We're entering the new dark age with women playing the role of barbarians overrunning Rome.
Foids are simply animals we tolerate because they produce more humans. Their replacements are coming soon. We will see it in our lifetimes.

As a general rule you shouldn’t interact with ppl who post on IT

Holes : " Sex doesnt matter sweaty"

Also holes : " I fucked 3 dudes inkwell, you aint getting any pussy hahahaahah "

Why would you be proud of being used as a cum receptacle? Having sex as a woman is literally the easiest thing you could do, men will even pay you.

Having sex is only a indicator for a successful man. Having lots of sex as a woman is a indicator that you are a failure at your one biological purpose, raising a family.

She's proud the only guy that would marry her after fucking 9 men is a cucked faggot?

As a general rule you shouldn’t interact with ppl who post on IT

I'm hoping that some of the sleepercels on IT will wake up after they lurk here and see this stuff.
This soyciety is cucked , Men lost control. Women are free and showing their true colors. Bunch of whores

Just look at r/stupidslutsclub , r/sluttyconfessions and r/adultery (which is mostly women). It's a slutfest out there , true degeneracy. THIS SHITTY HOOK UP CULTURE is also excluding us

I've been on r/adultery once and I wanted to actually shoot myself. How fucking low have we become? Are we on the level of fucking animals now?

Why would you be proud of being used as a cum receptacle? Having sex as a woman is literally the easiest thing you could do, men will even pay you.

Having sex is only a indicator for a successful man. Having lots of sex as a woman is a indicator that you are a failure at your one biological purpose, raising a family.
I've met a few whores who unironically tried to brag to me about "having a higher count". Like that means anything but bad as a woman. Fucking literal retards.

I've met a few whores who unironically tried to brag to me about "having a higher count". Like that means anything but bad as a woman. Fucking literal retards.
They're trying to force their feminist whoredom on unsuspecting men.

They're trying to force their feminist whoredom on unsuspecting men.
No, these werent feminists , just deeply insecure and stupid ugly whores. No guy wanted to date them so they got their esteem from being pumped endlessly. Kind of sad. I actually felt bad for them, the same way you feel bad for a retarded child that can't even wipe its own ass, in a pathetic kind of way.

This one hundred percent.

No, these werent feminists , just deeply insecure and stupid ugly whores. No guy wanted to date them so they got their esteem from being pumped endlessly.
You could've said, "Since you're such proud whores, why not take turns sucking my dick?"

You could've said, "Since you're such proud whores, why not take turns sucking my dick?"
They were not proud at all. I think most if not all whores secretly hate themselves. They know deep down it's not good to be a whore.

But, I was too ugly for even a whore.

But, I was too ugly for even a whore.
There's no such thing as a male whore. Men who have sex with many whores don't get used up by them, only the whores get used up.

There's no such thing as a male whore. Men who have sex with many whores don't get used up by them, only the whores get used up.
No man, I am not calling myself a whore. That would imply I get sex. I meant as in, for even the whores, I was too ugly to fuck. After all the Chad's who've pumped them their standards only get higher to get their useless cunts moist I guess

No, these werent feminists , just deeply insecure and stupid ugly whores. No guy wanted to date them so they got their esteem from being pumped endlessly. Kind of sad. I actually felt bad for them, the same way you feel bad for a retarded child that can't even wipe its own ass, in a pathetic kind of way.

imagine having your self esteem increased from being a pump and dump. like wtf

No man, I am not calling myself a whore. That would imply I get sex. I meant as in, for even the whores, I was too ugly to fuck. After all the Chad's who've pumped them their standards only get higher to get their useless cunts moist I guess
You're more likely to get better results with a young virgin than a used up slut whose fucked dozens of chads. The only thing a whore would want from you is money if you're not a chad.

Last edited:
Yes, it was so pathetic I couldn't even bring myself to hate them. Its just a very profound kind of sad. I felt bad for them. They're probably single mothers by now with kids who hate them and their own lives.

or, knowing the climate today, found some absolutely clueless fucking idiots to be their loving boyfriend. Don't know which is worse.

Lol, they're bragging about not even getting to keep the men who fuck them then dump them in the trash and lower their marriage material smv.

You're more likely to get better results with a young virgin than a used up slut who has fucked dozens of chads. The only thing a whore would want from you is money if you're not chad.
yeah, no plausible outcome either way.

She’s just trying to get a ride out of you.

she won’t be proud about it if chad asks her though “0h teehee 3 guys but I made some mistakes in my past and I’ve grown as a person spiritually pls fuck me chad”

Holes

Shit like this is why I'm not entirely against rape as a method of control. He could very easily take her if he wanted. Shit, he could kidnap her very easily if he wanted and make her live in his basement until she died.

Foids are simply animals we tolerate because they produce more humans. Their replacements are coming soon. We will see it in our lifetimes.
LIFEFUEL

And we will never fuck even one woman :cryfeels:

Number 1 Rule a society needs is: Dont respect a whore!

if she is so proud why not up the count and fuck all of us here on this forum.incel.co to incel.org all in one upgrade thank you whore.