Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even binge-watch "The Office" anymore

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Every fucking show keeps dropping huge blackpills on me. Last night I decided to watch The Office and right there in the 6th episode of the 1st season was a colossal blackpill waiting to give me yet another nightmare.

In the episode "Hot Girl", Katy (Amy Adams) comes in the office to sell handbags. A couple of scenes later Dwight asks her out and gets brutally rejected. She doesn't show him any mercy and straight up says NO. And the only reason why he got rejected was because he was a subhuman. He was balding, average height, no jawline, he was basically a low tier normie.

Another balding man who got rejected was Steve Carell. He offered her a ride home to which she agreed. He spend all day cleaning out his car for the ride. He even bought an espresso machine just for her. And what does that ungrateful bitch do. SHE CUCKED HIM WITH HIM JIM. The Chad of the office. All he did was go up to her and she agreed to go out with him the very next moment.

I cried for like half an hour after she told Steve that she was going with Jim. The look on Steve Carell's face when she told him that "he was off the hook" summed up my entire miserable existence. He was holding an river of tears inside. I could see that all he wanted to do was curl up in a corner and cry till the world came to an end.

FUCKING UNGRATEFUL HYPERGAMOUS WHORES.
I'm fucking done. I'm not gonna watch anything with holes in it. I've sorted a couple of shows with an ALL MALE cast. FUCK THOSE WORTHLESS CUNTS AND THEIR STUPID BLACKPILL SHOWS.

jfl I watched 5 mins and couldn't stand it

Never did like that show. Corny as shit, and not in an interesting ironic way. Just lame. And dull. Wait, why do like that shitty show?

Dwight is 6'2 so well above average height and stop watching that normie garbage

stupid show, I hated Jim fucking smug ass bully

Congratulations you’re un normifying yourself

OP is braziliansigma

Dwight is 6'2 so well above average height and stop watching that normie garbage
I was comparing him with JIm and he looked taller, didn't realize he was that tall.
Congratulations you’re un normifying yourself
Actually I'm denormifying myself. I wrote in the end "Not gonna watch anything with holes in it"

Imagine giving a nobody so much attention that you think everyone around you is him.
He really lives in your head rent free.
He does, ngl. We watch blacked.com regularly tbh

Never did like that show. Corny as shit, and not in an interesting ironic way. Just lame. And dull. Wait, why do like that shitty show?
I thought it would be interesting (after reading all those normie reviews) but it turns out it is just another stupid blackpill dropping normie garbage.
Never gonna watch anything with holes in it.

never understood how anyone could like that show tbh

Jim is high-tier normie tbh

Pam gets pumped and dumped by a Chad (the dude who works in the other part of the building whose name I forget) before settling for Jim later in the show if I remember correctly

Jim is high-tier normie tbh

Pam gets pumped and dumped by Chad (the dude who works in the other part of the building) before settling for Jim later in the show if I remember correctly
Tbh Roy (the guy who pumped and dumped Pam) looked more like a high tier normie and Jim looked like a Chad.
Anyways, I'm glad I stopped watching that shit.

Tbh Roy (the guy who pumped and dumped Pam) looked more like a high tier normie and Jim looked like a Chad.
Anyways, I'm glad I stopped watching that shit.

You're probably right

I was bluepilled back when I watched that show and I forget what these characters even look like it's been so long

I remember michael was my favorite and Jim being insufferable though

I don't think i ever binge watched any tv show, i prefer movies, tbh.

Never seen it

Never watch it tbh

i dont watch tv

Only foids watch the office :feelshehe:

I can't stand that show, it's a bunch of sarcastic, cryptic behaviors that is typical of normies.

I remember that episode had Jim (Chad) leading Dwight (incel) to believe that Dwight had a chance with her. Than he immidiatly gets rejected. Brutal.

Every fucking show keeps dropping huge blackpills on me. Last night I decided to watch The Office and right there in the 6th episode of the 1st season was a colossal blackpill waiting to give me yet another nightmare.

In the episode "Hot Girl", Katy (Amy Adams) comes in the office to sell handbags. A couple of scenes later Dwight asks her out and gets brutally rejected. She doesn't show him any mercy and straight up says NO.
Isn't this actually the best mercy? Rather than to what, lead him on and waste his time?

And the only reason why he got rejected was because he was a subhuman. He was balding, average height, no jawline, he was basically a low tier normie.
Dwight actually seemed above-average height compared to the other male cast of that show TBH...
the-office_keyart_promojpg.jpg

Another balding man who got rejected was Steve Carell. He offered her a ride home to which she agreed. He spend all day cleaning out his car for the ride. He even bought an espresso machine just for her. And what does that ungrateful bitch do. SHE CUCKED HIM WITH HIM JIM. The Chad of the office. All he did was go up to her and she agreed to go out with him the very next moment.
Can't you just enjoy the show for it's honesty?

Can we only enjoy shows which feed us bluepill BS where this doesn't happen?

I cried for like half an hour after she told Steve that she was going with Jim. The look on Steve Carell's face when she told him that "he was off the hook" summed up my entire miserable existence. He was holding an river of tears inside. I could see that all he wanted to do was curl up in a corner and cry till the world came to an end.
Shit dude, I realize this is better TV than the laugh-track garbage we grew up with in the 90s (cheers/frasier/seinfeld/friends/KOQ) but you're still getting too invested. Watch some cartoons with me bro.

FUCKING UNGRATEFUL HYPERGAMOUS WHORES. I'm fucking done. I'm not gonna watch anything with holes in it. I've sorted a couple of shows with an ALL MALE cast. FUCK THOSE WORTHLESS CUNTS AND THEIR STUPID BLACKPILL SHOWS.
I find it hard to enjoy all-male shows TBH.

BTW what exactly is Katy (Amy Adams) supposed to be grateful to Dwight/Steve for? Did they do something for her other than ask her out?

Cleaning your car is cool and all, and I hate to sound all radfem and shit but it's not like cleaning your car out for someone should be taken as some grand gesture obligating gratuity-as-sex.

I certainly wouldn't feel obligated to suck a guy's cock if he cleaned his car out for me. Or even a 1/10 50+ roasty.

The office is normie garbage

Watch the UK version, it isn’t dumbed down to suit the sense of humour of 2 year olds like the US one.

In the episode "Hot Girl", Katy (Amy Adams) comes in the office to sell handbags. A couple of scenes later Dwight asks her out and gets brutally rejected. She doesn't show him any mercy and straight up says NO. And the only reason why he got rejected was because he was a subhuman. He was balding, average height, no jawline, he was basically a low tier normie.

FUCKING UNGRATEFUL HYPERGAMOUS WHORES.
I'm fucking done. I'm not gonna watch anything with holes in it. I've sorted a couple of shows with an ALL MALE cast. FUCK THOSE WORTHLESS CUNTS AND THEIR STUPID BLACKPILL SHOWS.
I don't watch normie shows, Holloywood and TV are fucked, I only watch Anime now.
and STEM college lectures and documentaries.

Watched 2 min then ditched it.

If you would stop watching the orifice,

That would be great.

Never saw it but it sounds something cucked like the big cuck theory.

i dont watch most shows anymore tbh

Jim is basically a high tier normie. Dwight is a low tier incel.

The british version is better , but both have in common Jim and Tim as bullys for office incels. It's the same as the real life interactions where they isolate you by mocking you for anything you do as if you were creepy, but those who create the shitty situations of cutting your interaction and wanting to be in control are Jim and Tim, I hate those characters.