Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even bring myself to kill spiders anymore

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Even though I have a phobia of them, I don't feel like killing as I usually would even if there is one near me. I mean, the poor things don't deserve to be hated and quashed just because they appear frightening or ugly - I can empathize with them in a way.

Blackpill is borderline Buddhism. I actually developed more empathy for living things like Spiders that are hated for no reason after taking it. Still no empathy for roasties though I much prefer them dead.

pri_42760471-e1497000915809.jpg

Gas every spider, they repulse me.

/pol/cel said:
Blackpill is borderline Buddhism. I actually developed more empathy for living things like Spiders that are hated for no reason after taking it. Still no empathy for roasties though I much prefer them dead.
It's ironic how the folks over at Inceltears paint us as these irredeemable psychopaths, yet being incels has only made us more empathetic. I remember back when I was a kid (Maybe 9 or 10) I was an ignorant asshole, I believed that those who were suffering had only themselves to blame. Then after I became depressed, I shed my black-and-white view of the world.

I agree though, roasties are the worst.

Minjaze said:
It's ironic how the folks over at Inceltears paint us as these irredeemable psychopaths, yet being incels has only made us more empathetic. I remember back when I was a kid (Maybe 9 or 10) I was an ignorant asshole, I believed that those who were suffering had only themselves to blame. Then after I became depressed, I shed my black-and-white view of the world.

I agree though, roasties are the worst.

Thats not a new thing. One of the preludes to genocide and mass murder is dehumanizing the enemy to such an extent that killing them simply becomes a chore and not something that causes moral or ethical conflict. If they had their way modern society would take up machetes and go all Rwanda on us.

/pol/cel said:
Thats not a new thing. One of the preludes to genocide and mass murder is dehumanizing the enemy to such an extent that killing them simply becomes a chore and not something that causes moral or ethical conflict. If they had their way modern society would take up machetes and go all Rwanda on us.
Well said.
They paint us as these beings pure evil so their rabid persecution of us seems valid. It's easier to look at someone you hate as a single-trait stormtrooper caricature instead of a 3-dimensional person with thoughts and feelings.

Sergeantincel said:
I agree, but would you mind expanding how you see that view?

>>It causes ego death
>>Makes you detached from mainstream life
>>May even bring you inner peace
>>Feels like sone form of enlightenment. Realizing its hopeless and just letting go completely feels like a manifestation of nirvana.
>>You may even gain an appreciation for other aspects of life like the OP.

Maybe Buddha was actually blackpilled his whole objective was understanding the nature of suffering.

/pol/cel said:
Sergeantincel said:
I agree, but would you mind expanding how you see that view?
>>It causes ego death
>>Feels like sone form of enlightenment. Realizing its hopeless and just letting go completely feels like a manifestation of nirvana.
Maybe Buddha was actually blackpilled his whole objective was understanding the nature of suffering.

Well, he was a fat manlet. Makes sense.

I have no regard for their life if they trespass into my house, same with any other pest. If they are outside, then I leave them alone.

I know man, I have more love for these creatures than I do for most humans.

if you arent killing spiders 24/7 its over xDDDDDDD

Cope, those spiders have slayed more than you ever will. You're basically just a cuck for not killing them.

Minjaze said:
Even though I have a phobia of them, I don't feel like killing as I usually would even if there is one near me. I mean, the poor things don't deserve to be hated and quashed just because they appear frightening or ugly - I can empathize with them in a way.

Most femorrhoids hate spiders, so I let them live.

they are abominations, manifestations of Satan himself. They have far more in common with females than incels.

I never kill spiders. Only insects I'll kill are mosquitoes, roaches, and flies.

You're likely a sociopath. You may want to get that checked out.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Well, he was a fat manlet. Makes sense.

@"RREEEEEEEEE" Incorrect.

The Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) is said to be an exceptionally good-looking person.

What you are referring is the Fat Buddha, named Hotei. He is a Chinese invention that came much later on.

I hate it when people confuse the two...

Spiders are evil incarnate. I'd like to travel and visit other countries but those bastards make it impossible.

/pol/cel said:
>>It causes ego death

Beautifully said brother. Fucking beautiful, if it werent for some of you guys' posts like this I wouldve really lost it.

Circlemarveljerk said:
@"RREEEEEEEEE" Incorrect.

The Buddha (Siddhartha Gautama) is said to be an exceptionally good-looking person.

What you are referring is the Fat Buddha, named Hotei. He is a Chinese invention that came much later on.

I hate it when people confuse the two...

Thanks for clarifying. I'll remember this from now on.

Every living creature has no value. It's insignificance is laughable.

/pol/cel said:

Same, I have a strong case of arachnophobia. When I was younger(4-5), I use to step on them and kill them. Now I capture them in a glass container and release them, so they could live out their existence. I still very much hold strong feelings of aversion and discomfort when around these creatures, so capturing them in a glass container is no easy task. I have to exercise a strong form of self-control, that is due to the fact, that my body wants to naturally recoil from such a creature, when I push my hands closer to the spider, in an attempt to capture it in a glass container, I feel like bomb diffuser, one wrong misstep and the bomb explodes (or the spider jumps on my skin.)

I feel it is unjust for me to exercise my power over this creature simply because I have some type of primordial preprogrammed aversion/fear to this creature.
They are just another form of the "will to live", they are "life" just like me, and no matter how inferior their existence is when compared to my higher human existence, it is not just to take away their existence from them.

Furthermore, just like Immanuel Kant and Arthur Schopenhauer mentioned, when you harm animals(or lower forms of life), you do harm to yourself, you abandon your higher position as a higher animal and descended into the realm of lower animals, animals that are governed by lower emotions, by fear and pleasure.

the poor things don't deserve to be hated and quashed just because they appear frightening or ugly - I can empathize with them in a way.
Foids OTOH steal their meals for fun and don't care about the starvation consequences.

Spiders deserve to rape foids.