Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even imagine the suffering you more normal/NT guys are going through.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The one sort of advantage I have over most of you guys is the fact that I'm very far from neurotypical (maybe even autistic idk). Of course this has a huge negative effect on every facet of my life (crippling depression, extreme avoidance of people etc...), BUT it has one big advantage.

That advantage is that I can withstand somewhat better not experiencing affection/love/sex/a relationship.

You see, I've spent 16 hours a day laying in bed with my laptop vegetating and consuming random shit NOT because I was forced to. No, I chose this lifestyle. This is the only thing I find comfy, not tiring, not inducing anxiety and even remotely interesting. Actually going out in the world doing all the shit required to get into a relationship and maintaining being in one sounds like a mild version of hell to me.

So all I really have to deal with is my urge to have sex and cuddle (only really painful once a week or so) and the need to love someone and be loved and trust each other completely (it sucks hard but I don't trust people anyway and I'm very cynical).

But for you more normal guys it must be even worse (especially if you're high T). Cause my million problems are all caused by my own brain, and so I can at least cope with it better. It doesn't matter to me that much that I'm bald and have missing teeth and I'm ugly etc... I don't really depend on the whims of women that much since sex and love is not that big on my list of problems.

Seriously. How do NTcels cope with having nothing to do and having to imagine or browse the internet endlessly about the same things to keep from getting totally bored? It's easier for non-NT to obsess over a single topic for multiple hour to days/weeks but it's torture for NT people to do that for more than a few minutes.

I guess you might be required to do that

I can relate with this tbh

I've been just fine with the lockdown thing but my normies NT friends were freaking out

I can relate with this tbh

I've been just fine with the lockdown thing but my normies NT friends were freaking out
Ikr? This summer was identical to the summer before that for me, literally never left the house (maybe took out the trash once or twice idk). Since the start of quarantine in March I've been chilling.

Seriously. How do NTcels cope with having nothing to do and having to imagine or browse the internet endlessly about the same things to keep from getting totally bored? It's easier for non-NT to obsess over a single topic for multiple hour to days/weeks but it's torture for NT people to do that for more than a few minutes.
I know man.

It's so fucking torturous being neurotypical. I hate it.

I know man.

It's so fucking torturous being neurotypical. I hate it.
I wanted to make a thread about this for a long time but I didn't want to get hit with the noreplypill.
Ngl this is one of those times I'm glad I can waste my time and still be content being alone for long periods of time because I'm a non-NT male.

The one sort of advantage I have over most of you guys is the fact that I'm very far from neurotypical (maybe even autistic idk). Of course this has a huge negative effect on every facet of my life (crippling depression, extreme avoidance of people etc...), BUT it has one big advantage.

That advantage is that I can withstand somewhat better not experiencing affection/love/sex/a relationship.

You see, I've spent 16 hours a day laying in bed with my laptop vegetating and consuming random shit NOT because I was forced to. No, I chose this lifestyle. This is the only thing I find comfy, not tiring, not inducing anxiety and even remotely interesting. Actually going out in the world doing all the shit required to get into a relationship and maintaining being in one sounds like a mild version of hell to me.

So all I really have to deal with is my urge to have sex and cuddle (only really painful once a week or so) and the need to love someone and be loved and trust each other completely (it sucks hard but I don't trust people anyway and I'm very cynical).

But for you more normal guys it must be even worse (especially if you're high T). Cause my million problems are all caused by my own brain, and so I can at least cope with it better. It doesn't matter to me that much that I'm bald and have missing teeth and I'm ugly etc... I don't really depend on the whims of women that much since sex and love is not that big on my list of problems.

You can't rot all your life. Time to rise up brocel. Craft a better life.

I wanted to make a thread about this for a long time but I didn't want to get hit with the noreplypill.
Ngl this is one of those times I'm glad I can waste my time and still be content being alone for long periods of time because I'm a non-NT male.
Isn't it ironic how not being NT can be somewhat of a blessing sometimes?

Isn't it ironic how not being NT can be somewhat of a blessing sometimes?
Being an ethnic male and sub8, whether you are NT or non-NT doesn't make much difference. That's how bad things are now.

Ngl if I had the chance to become more normal I might not even want to, I like my unique way of seeing the world.
It's true what they say about you becoming less fixated and obsessive about a topic or music as you grow older when you are non-NT male. But that's more because of a lack of energy overall as you get older. Thinking and daydreaming takes a lot of energy.

That is very similar to me, I don't feel jealousy towards couples apart from in a sexual sense. Relationships are not suited to loner autists like me.

That is very similar to me, I don't feel jealousy towards couples apart from in a sexual sense. Relationships are not suited to loner autists like me.
Well, I do have this strong desire to really love a woman, to kiss and cuddle and trust completely and get lost in each other's embrace. But that's more of a ... naive desire. It's like I want to skip a real relationship and just have this ideal, glorified idea of romance WITHOUT any realistic parts of a relationship with all the mundane shit.

Makes me feel a little happy about being crazy AF.

aspie mental fortitude is more resiliant to missing out on NT experiences but we get more derealized / detached from reality because we are constantly fighting with our minds

I agree bro, but I also feel like a lot of people here are non NT, but if they were they probably wouldn't be incel.