Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't even watch anime without being reminded of the blackpill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Damn brutal, anime used to be a good cope but now it just sucks. Tried rewatching an old anime and only thing I could see was a bunch of foids simping chang protagonist and I can only think of how I will never have such experience.

Life is a fucking scam when you're not chad.

Then don't watch it.

No escape from the blackpill. You can run but you can't hide.

If you watch anime you deserve to be incel.

Foid tier logic tbh
tenor.gif

tell some good animes boio

i just watch top rating ones its not bad

Anime is almost all about mentalcel/volcels - Chad rejects multiple foids because of his personality issues :feelshaha: or about giga cuck which didn't even fucked his wife at least (that one is ongoing)

Damn brutal, anime used to be a good cope but now it just sucks. Tried rewatching an old anime and only thing I could see was a bunch of foids simping chang protagonist and I can only think of how I will never have such experience.

I watched few dozen harem anime, probably watched more than 70% of em. is massive SUIFUEL, for many months maybe a year now haven't watched anymore anime cause it enerages me too much

i dont know im super noob in this cope
Just tell me what kind of movies youre into, anime is a very broad media so I may recommend you something that's not really your thing
I watched few dozen harem anime, probably watched more than 70% of em. is massive SUIFUEL, for many months maybe a year now haven't watched anymore anime cause it enerages me too much
Same

I used to like these though but now that I am blackpilled I can't insert myself in these tramas, it's all chad worshipping in the end

Blackpill is everywhere, whether you like it or not

Just tell me what kind of movies youre into, anime is a very broad media so I may recommend you something that's not really your thing

Elfen Lied
was good

Claymore too

Parasyte

Elfen Lied
was good

Claymore too

Parasyte
lol Elfen Lied was the opposite of women falling in love with killers. Kouta still forgave (and even kissed) Lucy in spite of remembering that she murdered his dad and little sister in front of him because she thought that his cousin was gonna steal him from her.

lol Elfen Lied was the opposite of women falling in love with killers. Kouta still forgave (and even kissed) Lucy in spite of remembering that she murdered his dad and little sister in front of him because she thought that his cousin was gonna steal him from her.
true

she was not human though

Elfen Lied
was good

Claymore too

Parasyte
Parasyte was good af, they just don't make animes like this one anymore

try steins;gate, berserk, attack on titan, to aru majutsu no index, accel world, mirai nikki

I have watched many animes through the years, I barely remember their titles until I come across. Not very similar to these but if you like comedy and a good plot I'd recommend GTO, is one of my favorites.

true

try steins;gate, berserk, attack on titan, to aru majutsu no index, accel world, mirai nikki

I have watched many animes through the years, I barely remember their titles until I come across. Not very similar to these but if you like comedy and a good plot I'd recommend GTO, is one of my favorites.

tnx

If you watch anime you deserve to be incel.

Yes and no. If you watch anime you don't entirely deserve to be incel but if you have posters of anime and shit everywhere then yes you absolutely deserve to be incel. I don't say entirely because there is some anime from what I have read that actually have good storylines and writing. The problem is it's made by Japs (who are sexually non-existent and ugly as fuck) and the anime characters are basically white cartoons with muscles everywhere.

Swallow the blackpill brocel.