Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't find ER's videos on youtube

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Anyone else noticed how censored the internet is becoming?

His channel was Shoah'd

Yeah jewtube is retarded, they’re on archive.org

Thought they'd be gone sooner tbh considering its jewtube

His videos didn't even violate the terms of service, youtube is just censoring them because some people are butthurt.

Anyone else noticed how censored the internet is becoming?

They are mirrored on multiple other channels. ER's family had his channel taken down a few months after his rampage. Keep looking.

They are mirrored on multiple other channels. ER's family had his channel taken down a few months after his rampage. Keep looking.
JFL imagine putting your heart into something and your family burns your suicide note.

ER's family had his channel taken down a few months after his rampage. Keep looking.
Nah his channel was up for 4 years, it got taken down after AM mentioned him in that fb post

Nah his channel was up for 4 years, it got taken down after AM mentioned him in that fb post

Ah, okay. But most, if not all, of his videos are still out there.

A good jew is a dead jew

NrNr1P

The West is competing with China for who can censor and silence non conformist ideas the most. By the time The Left gets what they want, we'll have no rights, no guns, and still... no healthcare. Feels over reals is the name of their game.

i don't remember asking.
You're a sand nigger right? A 3rd world inbred? That explains your lack of compression of simple concepts of exapnding on a points
Your parents cousins?

and it doesn't surprise me that you're too much of a dumb nigger to understand a joke.
I'm right right? Sandcel? Parents are cousins? Knew it.

Don't disrespect me again inbred slave I'm a legend

my parents aren't cousins.
I bet they are. And if by some luck they aren't cousins their parents are probably cousins. Low iq inbred be quiet
This is what happens when you go after the incel king

Im not bummer, and i couldn't care less about who you are.
You're more insecure and weak than bummer. I can tell hahaha