Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't fucking believe this.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Even my mother found a boyfriend. And she is as ugly as me because I got most of my shitty genes after her, not only that but she is obese. And it's not about personality because she is a stupid whore who cucked my father when they were married (I don't feel bad for him tho because he's also a complete piece of shit). Her only advantage is having a pussy.
And the guy isn't even a loser like her previous boyfriends. He is fit, 6 foot tall, nice face and makes a lot of money. If only women he can get is my mother then it's truly over for me.

He will stay in our apartment for a week and I don't know what to do. Last time some faggot moved with her for a few months I couldn't even leave my room because they were constantly in the kitchen or bathroom. God fucking damn it good thing I don't live in US because I would probably go ER on them. My life is a fucking joke.

The wall is cope lol. Women will ALWAYS have more dating options than the average man. Knowing that my crush (I know cucked) could get much better looking guys than me EASILY pains me.

Even my mother found a boyfriend. And she is as ugly as me because I got most of my shitty genes after her, not only that but she is obese.
And the guy isn't even a loser like her previous boyfriends. He is fit, 6 foot tall, nice face and makes a lot of money.

Looks like my Walmart theory is confirmed, heh.

ask him why he would settle for such a hambeast.

I probably won't even be able to talk with him beyond "Hi".
make him question himself and realise that he is too good for her. is it because you have social anxiety?

Just have a hole theory for foids

needs to suifuel tag tbh