Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant fucking cope anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I had one chance 3 yrs ago to have sex with a beautiful girl (posted a 2500 word story about it yesterday) but I fucked it up and I've been thinkign about that encounter every day since then.
FUCK MY LIFE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE IF I CANT EVEN GET 1 KISS?????????????????????

you fucked it up by not being chad

so you had a chance?

brag tbh

Because i couldve gone in for the kiss and even if she pulled back after that I couldve experienced 50% of a kiss
Careful with that sonny Jim, in a decade the credit score assessors will find this post & revoke privileges for the implication that you may of forced a kiss & that constitutes oral rape in 2030.

I had one chance 3 yrs ago to have sex with a beautiful girl (posted a 2500 word story about it yesterday) but I fucked it up and I've been thinkign about that encounter every day since then.
FUCK MY LIFE HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE IF I CANT EVEN GET 1 KISS?????????????????????
there is tons of copes weed max moneymaxx hookermaxx gamemaxx ldarmaxx gymmaxx

That is true because women make a move on Chad but if youre sub-Chad women expect you to make a move.
fire hot water wet
women prefer it if i dont make a move

Link to thread about the incident?

Sounds like false hope.
3 years ago you had a chance with a beautiful girl but in 3 years not even one low tier roastie looked at you favorably?

failedsexhavers.co

I have a story too but I may get banned for telling it