Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Cant Fucking Deal With Foids

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★
1i7uoaerq6t31

Females genuinely do not have a sentient brain on the same level as men do. Everything they like and do is just based on the things men like or do. They are just complete followers, doomed to mimick mens interests for all of time.

Females genuinely do not have a sentient brain on the same level as men do. Everything they like and do is just based on the things men like or do. They are just complete followers, doomed to mimick mens interests for all of time.

and the simps will donate to those whores

Dark Triad Chad only.
Queen alwaus gets whats she deserves

Exactly, they are beings barely, if at all, above a chimp or a dolphin, something about their genetics cripples their creativity and rational thought which is why you see only single digit amounts of foid scientists who did something relevant (Stealing credit like Katie Fraudman doesn't count) and their art tends to be lower quality as well. The only times i've ever seen foids with creative and high quality creations it turned out they weren't actually foids but trannies, JFL.

Last edited:
Do you know her name? I need it for homework...

whore has tattos feed to bengal tiger

Take your attention, BITCH.

Women are memes.

I know what you mean bro that shit is annoying as hell.

So what you’re saying is that we should give them the right to vote and make them equal to men under the law?

Foids can literally dress up as Hitler and everyone would be fine with that, soycucks would still donate their livesavings to these thots

I hope I am not the only one who appreciates the irony of this post being quoted as nauseum on this thread.

It's a great quote, nevertheless.

They ruin everthing

It's an old scheme.

1. Men are bored.
2. Men create cool stuff and have fun.
3. Women see men and want to join because FOMO.
4. Women join the party because of their pussy pass.
5. Women want to rule the party and ruin it entirely.
6. Men are fed up with the BS and leave.
7. repeat to step 1.

It's an old scheme.

1. Men are bored.
2. Men create cool stuff and have fun.
3. Women see men and want to join because FOMO.
4. Women join the party because of their pussy pass.
5. Women want to rule the party and ruin it entirely.
6. Men are fed up with the BS and leave.
7. repeat to step 1.
yes that's how foids work, like parasites.

Ofc theyre simply here for reproduction, only men being able to create is more than enough for the species.
Even sex arent too enjoyable for foids, so the only fun they can have in life is getting attention.