Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't fucking stand people who tell incels they're "still young" (pic in thread)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Check this pic

1) No they're arent young, they've missed out on critical developmental milestones

2) Things don't get better as you get older, things get WORSE. The reaper shows up, wrinkles show up, you lose height because of spinal compression etc

cEVMdx7.png

Last edited:
Even if someone is still relatively young, if they are too old to date prime women, then they are OLD period

Even certain copers on this forum will say he can ascend at 25 or even 30....

smh

Based niggacel terry bradford spitting facts

Thats why i will get a superbimax as soon as i can afford it. Don't waste time get your surgerys as soon as you can.
Based niggacel terry bradford spitting facts
tbh

Wow ur 40 and still a virgin? That's still young bro!

I lost my virginity at 13 to an 11 year old but it's totally normal to be kissless at 21 bro!

You'll find a girl who appreciates it bro!
The same people who say it's ok being kissless at 20+ are the ones who can't stand being single for a few weeks. The hypocrisy.

Guess I forgot how non-repulsive foids find virgins and sexually unsuccessful men.

These people are deluding themselves with movies where the girl is done with getting dicked down and wants a virgin guy to appreciate her to cope.

The thing is those girls never exist, they just want a bailout.
I will always resent fiction and various media for making me believe that women are compassionate, loyal and willing to give the good guy who doesn't have much a chance.

Check this pic

1) No they're arent young, they've missed out on critical developmental milestones

2) Things don't get better as you get older, things get WORSE. The reaper shows up, wrinkles show up, you lose height because of spinal compression etc

cEVMdx7.png

... I guess it's a critical developmental milestone to get cucked later on no matter how big of a Chad you are...

I guess STDs too? Critical developmental milestone? LMAO

Your car game? Imagine you cannot even drive... But regardless of this, is this guy even serious? Just build up your cooking game brah- Just build up your confidence brah.

Depends on what u mean by young

The only way out of inceldom is the rope.

20 is young while in junior high you're laughed at for never kissing a girl. Young argument from a retard.

It's possible for a youngcel to ascend to normie status 18-25. (Even then the thoughts of missing out and lagging behind will never go away) After that there is zero hope.

being virgin at 20 means you already have 5-7 years of frustrated sexual desires that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

20 yr old with a roblox pfp = truecel

Yeah lmao. It'd be one thing if he was fucking 12. If you're 20, that's literally an adolescence wasted. Your entire teenage years gone without kissing a girl. In the 90s that would be considered weird even for an outcast.

JFL, was expecting like a 16 yo, then id be able to say 'maybe'. But 20 and its over, Im 21 and i dont have a chance in hell.

Check this pic

cEVMdx7.png
You get wrinkles and start shrinking around 40-50, that's grandpa territory though so youngcels have time to cope yet.

Check this pic

cEVMdx7.png
Kek to "your saved game" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bro this soulsearcher1234 guy is trolling

Wow ur 40 and still a virgin? That's still young bro!

I lost my virginity at 13 to an 11 year old but it's totally normal to be kissless at 21 bro!

You'll find a girl who appreciates it bro!

“AcT LiKe A BoSS bRo”

JFL stupid shit never ends

being virgin at 20 means you already have 5-7 years of frustrated sexual desires that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
tfw mid 20s. It'll only get worse.
You get wrinkles and start shrinking around 40-50, that's grandpa territory though so youngcels have time to cope yet.
Balding can hit you much earlier though, and it's the most brutal one.

I've seen guys get bad wrinkles by the time they're 30.
Yeah lmao. It'd be one thing if he was fucking 12. If you're 20, that's literally an adolescence wasted. Your entire teenage years gone without kissing a girl. In the 90s that would be considered weird even for an outcast.
I remember feeling about being nowhere with women when I was 16. Now the thought of me kissing a girl is so absurd to me, like it's some fantasy/science fiction type of shit.

I wonder how people would react if they knew.

Last edited:
I'd say early twenties is the time you can still figure shit out,past that age it is over(you may become a betabuxx and have an annoying hag as a wife but I don't count that as an achievement)

I'd say early twenties is the time you can still figure shit out,past that age it is over(you may become a betabuxx and have an annoying hag as a wife but I don't count that as an achievement)
Where's your profile pic from?

TerraCOPE

You can still have growth spurts when your 19-20

If your a teenager you don’t know true inceldom wait till your 22-23-24-25 and NO ONE gives a fuck about you. That’s REAL Inceldom teenagecels that can’t grow pubic hair thinking they are Incels FUCK OFF!

TerraCOPE

You can still have growth spurts when your 19-20

If your a teenager you don’t know true inceldom wait till your 22-23-24-25 and NO ONE gives a fuck about you. That’s REAL Inceldom teenagecels that can’t grow pubic hair thinking they are Incels FUCK OFF!
The vast majority of people don't grow more when they're 20. And if they do it's like 1in tops. Which won't save a manlet. Nor will it save your face.

The argument here that the bluepillers are pushing is that 20 is still young for a kissless virgin ... no it isn't, people already think it's weird for an 18 yr old to be kissless.

The vast majority of people don't grow more when they're 20. And if they do it's like 1in tops. Which won't save a manlet. Nor will it save your face.

The argument here that the bluepillers are pushing is that 20 is still young for a kissless virgin ... no it isn't, people already think it's weird for an 18 yr old to be kissless.

A small chance is still a CHANCE

When you hit the point of no return that’s when it’s truly OVER

A small chance is still a CHANCE

When you hit the point of no return that’s when it’s truly OVER
I hate exception based arguments. It's like the people who say just become a world renown celebrity, just make 7 figures.

I hate exception based arguments. It's like the people who say just become a world renown celebrity, just make 7 figures.

If your a KID you have no idea what it’s like when you get older.

No more school, no more forced interactions, no more “friends”

You think your an Incel now you have no fucking Idea what it gets like

if you make it to 20 kissless that means you are in the bottom 5% of males.

Just wait until you're 45 to hold a foid's hands bro.

True, if you don't ascend in highschool you never will

im catching up on the lectures i missed from my python class last week rn tbh

wbu
I envy your power pp183. You prefrontal cortexmog me...

I’ll start working on my circuit theory hw ....even though I already finished it...yesterday...

I’ll start working on my circuit theory hw ....even though I already finished it...yesterday...
high iq engineer tbh

keep theorizing circuits for me

high iq engineer tbh

keep theorizing circuits for me

You guys are lucky your colleges are still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back