Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't fucking stand people who tell incels they're "still young" (pic in thread)

no this semester is terrible....stupid humanities classes drive me into psychosis

neet183
Why would you even get humanity classes, STEM classes are the most incel friendly classes

Why would you even get humanity classes, STEM classes are the most incel friendly classes
they make u take like 20 something credits of humanities classes, even if ur a eng major

gathering the strength to start my faggot essay rn

Stupid redpill cucks.
Yeah bro! Self improve and become a multi billionaire to betabux a whore who never achieved anything in her life other than sucking on chad cock.

they make u take like 20 something credits of humanities classes, even if ur a eng major

gathering the strength to start my faggot essay rn
Damn that's awful. Think I only ever had 5 credits of project management that wasn't STEM. It wasn't even useful

Wow ur 40 and still a virgin? That's still young bro!

I lost my virginity at 13 to an 11 year old but it's totally normal to be kissless at 21 bro!

You'll find a girl who appreciates it bro!

Stupid redpill cucks.
Yeah bro! Self improve and become a multi billionaire to betabux a whore who never achieved anything in her life other than sucking on chad cock.
Bezos got divorced for 35 billions. The foid who divorced him went from a nobody to the 3rd richest woman in the world. Anyone who tells you to betabuxx can go fuck off.

Yeah lmao. It'd be one thing if he was fucking 12. If you're 20, that's literally an adolescence wasted. Your entire teenage years gone without kissing a girl. In the 90s that would be considered weird even for an outcast.
Yea. I hate foids so fucking much. Time to take their rights away.

Even certain copers on this forum will say he can ascend at 25 or even 30....

smh

Bullshit. You’re an old man by 30. Everything goes downhill from there.

Even if I ascended at 20 it would still be nothing compared to what Chad got at 15 fucking yrs old with all of his daily oneitises and infinite social circles.
Even normies got to enjoy their youth more than I did.

Even if I ascended at 20 it would still be nothing compared to what Chad got at 15 fucking yrs old with all of his daily oneitises and infinite social circles.
I've heard some late bloomers say that when you ascend so late you'll always feel frustrated for having lost so many precious years.

Youngcels OUT. I cant believe 16 year olds are actively participating on here, unless you a truecel tier for real this should be a 20s+ place. Im sent straight to old age any time I drive by a highschool and see couples and foids I feel immense pain. You get to be surrounded by young foids and you are rotting on this forum.

tbh

notice one of the replies is saying he needs to "build a life" aka betabuxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back