Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t fucking understand how my friend can cope so hard with being a virgin

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
He’s pretty much in the same situation as me. He watches a lot of pua videos but never approaches. When i ask him “when are you going start approaching?” he comes up with excuses every fucking time. Years passed and he still never approached. We’re the same age yet he somehow never worries about lack of love life meanwhile I literally get physically and mentally destroyed

You need to accept that this is your fate

Try to blackpill him.

I don't know either how they cope with it. It's there, you are alone, you can't touch any pussy, and it's the same every fucking day.

I don't know either how they cope with it. It's there, you are alone, you can't touch any pussy, and it's the same every fucking day.
Delusionmaxxing mostly. Hard to face reality that Its ovER. Nobody wants to accept that they will die loveless.

Makes sense with his PUA watching.

Don't let him drag you to the 2k a night boot camp.
Good thing he has brain to at least download those pua courses for free on torrents

I used to cope with PUA but even I approached.

I was much more open minded than your stupid friend

Y not show him looksandlms vids
He may not be instantly blackpilled but the seed of doubt will be planted

I tried hard. But he just says that incels are retards
He himself seems like an incel. And don't even mention incels, just talk about science and shit.