Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't get a job because I am ugly

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I've handed in over 100 resumes and I get no call backs. When I go to hand them in I always see the people kinda grimace when they look at me. My looks are destroying every aspect of my life including the ability to keep myself distracted with material things to focus less on the pain life brings me.

looking good makes getting a job as easy as taking a piss

Also a vagina gets your employed instantly

I know bro. I had problem with it too. I feel ya lad.

Yes. It's cruel. You must find jobs where looks don't matter as much, try programming or some shit like that.

Its not 100 percent looks, but good looks or a vagina would land you a job instantly, but you have to know someone in the place you are applying for to give you a fighting chance, either that, go ER or rope. Life sucks man.

Ugly people have limited opportunities.

They want us to be homeless so we have yet another reason to rope.

looks matter in jobs that dont require technical skills unfortunately

I've handed in over 100 resumes and I get no call backs. When I go to hand them in I always see the people kinda grimace when they look at me. My looks are destroying every aspect of my life including the ability to keep myself distracted with material things to focus less on the pain life brings me.
Go NEET.

any scientific backing for that?

In my tech class all the females found employment before the class even ended despite some being lazy or struggling in class. After the class I got certified and still couldn't get a job.

In my family all 4 of my sisters make over 50k a year. With no degree. I make 13k a year despite multiple certifications. 2 of my brothers are NEET and LDAR. My other brother, who is a 6/10, makes 30k.

In my tech class all the females found employment before the class even ended despite some being lazy or struggling in class. After the class I got certified and still couldn't get a job.

In my family all 4 of my sisters make over 50k a year. With no degree. I make 13k a year despite multiple certifications. 2 of my brothers are NEET and LDAR. My other brother, who is a 6/10, makes 30k.
so you're saying there is a correlation with ugly = loser.
but there isn't a scientific solid rule that defines it.
but guess what. there doesn't have to be.
the "soft" sciences of variance, and non-hard exclusivities are still somewhat valid if you take context into account.
the context of mankind collectively judging people.
I just need REAL/ in your face/ overt evidence of people rejecting you because of looks so that liberal fairy braiders/ purple-petal-pointers don't constantly mold the meaning of everything into what is positive/ peaceful.
Did any boss tell you explicitly what happened? I need a real instance like that to cast the blackpill into the brains of the weak. The petunia pickers/ the purplepetalpickers.
Circumstantial/ variational experience is the result of many un-seen science. Things the liberally dominating media won't show to our world.

Last edited:
Me too. Except they never even see me. I do all my applications digitally (because every time I go in person to apply they tell me it's all done online) and never receive a call back. I probably put about 40 applications these past 3 weeks and haven't received one single call or email

I’ve been told I’m not a “good fit” and this was at McDonald’s (wasn’t dressed weirdly), that I don’t have the right look, and that I would feel out of place. Meanwhile I had a good amount of experience dealing with people and specifically with waiting tables and working with databases which were the jobs I was going for. Meanwhile 6-7/10s with handwritten resumes or a little less than mine got the jobs.

I’ve been told I’m not a “good fit” and this was at McDonald’s (wasn’t dressed weirdly), that I don’t have the right look, and that I would feel out of place. Meanwhile I had a good amount of experience dealing with people and specifically with waiting tables and working with databases which were the jobs I was going for. Meanwhile 6-7/10s with handwritten resumes or a little less than mine got the jobs.

resumes don't mean much when you deal with customers all day

they want looks and someone to show up on time

For the fast food places and restaurants, yes, but what about the jobs I applied for where I was talking to people over the phone?

Looks permeate every aspect in life

Yeah no shit. Looks determine EVERYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back