Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I CAN'T have SEX even in my dreams

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Even in my dreams I cannot lose my virginity, I had several erotic dreams in my life, but they never amounted to me actually doing it. Last night I dreamed where I was in a log cabin with a cute blonde girl in the middle of nowhere. She threw herself on the bed and started undressing, in the background was there was Linking Park's Shadow of the day playing, so I knew I was back in 2007 going through my glorious emo phase, but as I tried to start caressing her breasts my jewish grandmother walked in cockblocking me.

Then I woke up.

tl;dr: I never had sex in my dreams

Brutal dreampill.

One time in a dream I cucked a tyrone

We’ll never have it in our dreams, or in real life. It’s fucking over.

Even in my dreams I cannot lose my virginity, I had several erotic dreams in my life, but they never amounted to me actually doing it. Last night I dreamed where I was in a log cabin with a cute blonde girl in the middle of nowhere. She threw herself on the bed and started undressing, in the background was there was Linking Park's Shadow of the day playing, so I knew I was back in 2007 going through my glorious emo phase, but as I tried to start caressing her breasts my jewish grandmother walked in cockblocking me.

Then I woke up.

tl;dr: I never had sex in my dreams

Even when we go to sleep we can't be at peace. I don't know about you, but to me if I dream of sex or something romantic it's just suicidefuel...

The fact that I can be laid awake in bed for hours imagining what it would be like if I had a gf, sleeping together with her, but no... I'm instead alone and so depressed that I struggle to get to sleep on a nightly basis.

Your brain just doesn't have a real life reference to make a dream out of.

I had a dream where I got cucked. I was forced to watch teens have an orgy strapped to a chair. In a fit of rage, I snapped the binds that held me, and then I went epically ER, and killed a bunch of sex-having teens using shards of a broken mirror

Lucid Dreams

Ok, its very hard to "get sex" in your dreams, normally because your adrenaline rises so you wake up

The only way to get sex in your dreams is if you are lucky enough to get raped by a foid while your asleep, ain't no one getting laid in their dreams lol.

I was in a log cabin with a cute blonde girl in the middle of nowhere. She threw herself on the bed and started undressing, in the background was there was Linking Park's Shadow of the day playing, so I knew I was back in 2007 going through my glorious emo phase, but as I tried to start caressing her breasts my jewish grandmother walked in cockblocking me.
It was obvious your grandma wanted a threesome with you and the blonde girl
should've done it
volcel if you wouldn't ngl tbh

Same, never had a dream about sex.

It's over for dreamcels. :feelsrope:

I don’t even know if sex is real at this point.