Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t help but think a big reason we are hated is because we’re so good at acknowledging hypocrisy.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
The members of this forum and other incel communities display some of the best form of self awareness I have ever seen. It’s a level of understanding of human nature that is almost freighting to most which is why I believe is a reason why outsiders react with such animosity. It’s a form of coping because incels portray reality in such a terrifyingly biological way that it completely shapes your character and the way one views the world. After all nobody harbors more hate for the messenger of truth then the very gathering said messenger is trying to preach to

The black pill is natural to us due to our years of suffering but not to outsiders.

The black pill is natural to us due to our years of suffering but not to outsiders.
Absolutely man summed it up perfectly. An outsider would never understand the pain

The members of this forum and other incel communities display some of the best form of self awareness I have ever seen. It’s a level of understanding of human nature that is almost freighting to most which is why I believe is a reason why outsiders react with such animosity. It’s a form of coping because incels portray reality in such a terrifyingly biological way that it completely shapes your character and the way one views the world. After all nobody harbors more hate for the messenger of truth then the very gathering said messenger is trying to preach to
Aristotle IQ. Normalfags will keep believing the lies they have been told since birth.

no dude, it's because we're ugly

Oh yes, I know quite a few incels in denial in real life. It isn't just normies who don't get it, but bluepilled incels don't get it either.

I know a guy who's in his 30s and is "in no rush to find a girlfriend" (his words), despite never having any romantic success his entire life. Our group keeps encouraging him to find a girlfriend, but it seems only I know that is futile.

Most people are of rather low intelligence and therefore low self-awareness, similar to that of animals. The NPC meme even reinforces this, and it seems that it became a meme because it contains a kernel of truth. Most people are low self-aware animals.

Normies dont like it when we call out their NPC programing.

Oh yes, I know quite a few incels in denial in real life. It isn't just normies who don't get it, but bluepilled incels don't get it either.

I know a guy who's in his 30s and is "in no rush to find a girlfriend" (his words), despite never having any romantic success his entire life. Our group keeps encouraging him to find a girlfriend, but it seems only I know that is futile.

Most people are of rather low intelligence and therefore low self-awareness, similar to that of animals. The NPC meme even reinforces this, and it seems that it became a meme because it contains a kernel of truth. Most people are low self-aware animals.
Imagine being in your 30s and being in “no rush to find a girlfriend” when the fuck do you act with some urgency? It’s amazing how people can go half their lives with no romantic success and still cope by saying “I still have time”

We break narratives like nobody else. That's why people put so much effort into gaslighting and strawmaning us.

Cuck's and whore's only way of debating blackpillers is by blocking and name calling them. If they weren't scared of the blackpill they wouldn't try to censor it. Showing them their hypocrisy short circuits their brains and all they can do is cry and smash the report button.

It's kinda like real life, no one is interested in hearing the issues of a low status ugly guy. But u can bet they'll try to shut u up when u start talking. :feelsrope:

It's kinda like real life, no one is interested in hearing the issues of low status ugly guy. But u can bet they'll try to shut u up when u start talking. :feelsrope:
They want their working drones to stay asleep.

I agree with this, however an important distinction need be made: literally anyone with an IQ higher than 90 would come to the same conclusions we have had they been in our shoes. It's not because of any notion of us having a higher intellect than normies that we realize the facade that this world is - it's simply because of the lives that we have lived, the experiences we have had.

I agree with this, however an important distinction need be made: literally anyone with an IQ higher than 90 would come to the same conclusions we have had they been in our shoes. It's not because of any notion of us having a higher intellect than normies that we realize the facade that this world is - it's simply because of the lives that we have lived, the experiences we have had.
IT cucks must have iq's below 90 since they still don't get it after never having unpaid sex.

IT cucks must have iq's below 90 since they still don't get it after never having unpaid sex.
Either that, or they are simply too much in denial.

The closest they’ll get to the incel experience is when they’re dropped off at a retirement home and abandoned by everyone. Till then they’ll keep screeching at you

The members of this forum and other incel communities display some of the best form of self awareness I have ever seen.
no they dont
most of them find weird and out of this world excuses to help them cope with problems they dont understand nor want to come to terms with

Last edited:
We are simply too pure for this world

Cognitive dissonance. Individuals across the political spectrum naturally react strongly and entrench further deeply into their positions when they encounter views that contradict their beliefs. More so because most people have been fed a diet of misinformation about how "femoids are oppressed".

And then you've also got white knights and other assorted SJWs who care more about feeling "woke" than actual social justice -- so their natural reaction to encountering someone they disagree with is to write a dissertation about their oppression on Twitter and Reddit.

people can't handle the truth.

This, you cant just declare yourself blackpilled, you have to suffer extreme mental torture to the point of insanity.

People prefer dreams to reality

They hated him because he told the truth.

Their hate comes from fear.