Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i cant hold it any more i am breaking down

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i cant take this any more being alone all my life :cryfeels: no one ever loved me or will ever "If U WanT SEx goTO ahooKER bro" stfu i dont only want sex i want a cute gf with a cute voice but thats to much to ask as a incel "'U onNLY WANT stACIES "" no i will set for anything as long as that girls is sweet and caring but awalt life is a game where incels cant win why WHY doesnt no one like me just because on how i look its unfair people judging incels because of some fuckers going er u can say all incels are bad but if u say all black people are dead beats ur racist and a bad person but incels are nothing to the world we mean nothing i am going to seamaxx when corona is finnaly over in hopes i can finnaly get some pussy it will boost my will to live if not it is truly over for me and i will give up

what race are you