Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't imagine being this submissive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Whoever stole it probably sold it for crack.

Castrate the author

I want a bike

Who the fuck made that comic

over for bikecels
Hey kike I'm about to buy a doom/sludge metal pedal for my old guitar. wanna make an incel music project over the internet?

"The happiness of all maninkd." It's such a cliched Marxist concept.

People on reddit and probably here are letting this slide without realising what they're supporting.

I remember someone made a parody of this with "someone fucked my wife recently" or something

Can the author give me all his life savings? That would give me joy i have not had since childhood probably, yes he will go broke and live on the street but on the bright side he made me happy :)

Guess that explains why cucks love seeing their woman fucked by the bull.

I hope he buys other stuff, so i can steal from him and make him happier.

kek at this cuck

I'm disgusted by this level of cuckness.

View attachment 264330Whoever stole it probably sold it for crack.

I took my wife's bull's cock in the ass last night.
It was 12in long and quite thick, my rectum tore and bled.
At first I cried and was sad about it.
But then I realised he must have enjoyed it and my wife was very happy with how well I prepped him for her.
So the total happiness in the world increased. I will now sleep with a Coke bottle in my sphincter every night to be even more ready next time.

Every IT poster ever

Hey kike I'm about to buy a doom/sludge metal pedal for my old guitar. wanna make an incel music project over the internet?
holy shit that will be based

well if chad has hundreds of foids every day he's probably happier than I am upset by not getting one in my life, good luck chad drop some more sperm in my place:soy::soy::soy:

well if chad has hundreds of foids every day he's probably happier than I am upset by not getting one in my life, good luck chad drop some more sperm in my place:soy::soy::soy:

This is how IT wants us to think

By this logic, i should kill myself because it will probably increase the overall happiness in this world :feelstastyman:

This comic’s a solid representation of reddit

You see this comic here fellow inkwells and wizwogs?

Now THIS...

THIS is the very definition of COPE.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile IRL Ive participated in a lynching over a stolen bike

Just replace bike with roastie & thief with bigger dicked mogger.

And I thought I was weak and pathetic. I actually got pissed when my bike got stolen, and rightfully so.

And I thought I was weak and pathetic. I actually got pissed when my bike got stolen, and rightfully so.
If you live in the US go get you one, for George baby.

Last edited:
That's what locks are for

"The happiness of all maninkd." It's such a cliched Marxist concept.

People on reddit and probably here are letting this slide without realising what they're supporting.
A (((Marxist))) concept indeed