Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I cant learn truths

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Most truths are experiential and then are captured in words. The words themslves are usless unless you have this experimential realization of the truth behind the words. Our normal linguistic discourse is built upon many such realizations and experiences that were gradually imprinted into us in our developmental stage. When some of these foundational assumptions at the core of our linguistic consciousness are broken or challenged by inconventional novel experiences like drugs words start to lose their meaning. Many things become possible then, like rediscovering the meaning of words, developing your own idiosyncratic vocabulary or way of speaking, or devolving into meaninglessness and dissolution.
The thing is, you must be able to lay foundations in order to start saying something and making sense of the world. The problem for retards like me is that i have learning desabilites from damaged frontal cortex that impair my laying down foundations (i forget them, i cannot build firmly). Im in the perpetual process of rediscovering the same truths over and over and while this might be enjoyable i will never have a developed worldview, and this can be quite dishorienting sometimes ngl and i fear becoming schitzo

Nigga you shitting sone good threads today ngl. High effort, i mean(not in a bad way)

IQ: 1000
This makes sense tbh, they should give you money to speak instead of jordan cuckerson.

I've never heard someone tripping over the meaning of a word like "hammer" or "brick".

I've never heard someone tripping over the meaning of a word like "hammer" or "brick".
Still, human beings are meant for more than simple identification of material objects

Still, human beings are meant for more than simple identification of material objects
the meaning of abstract concepts allows manipulation because they're not defined as strictly as material objects are.
that was my point.
regarding "what human beings are meant for" I'm not in the position to have an opinion about it.

the meaning of abstract concepts allows manipulation because they're not defined as strictly as material objects are.
Yet they must have some sort of foundation which upon disruption makes intersubjective agreement on their meaning impossible and allow for new possibilities of sense

Brutal for lowiqcels

I'm kinda retarded sometimes but im trying tbh

Yet they must have some sort of foundation which upon disruption makes intersubjective agreement on their meaning impossible and allow for new possibilities of sense