Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't listen to bands like Blink-182 and Sum 41 anymore without suffocating and feeling depressed.

thats rough, these bands should come over and sing for you.

Brutal. It's true. Also, all the members are gl and Tom and Mark are tall af.

View attachment 415907

There are many good songs but I honestly think they were either entirely made by or at least heavily polished by their producer. Look at the songs before the producer came into the picture and the newest ones. They are nowhere near the quality of the songs from the Enema of the State or Take Off Your Pants and Jacket albums.

I have also stopped listening (at least mostly) to many bands I liked because the lyrics hurt me. The Muffs (foid singer and songwriter, most lyrics are obvious about much better-looking than me men), Deftones (sexual lyrics), Arctic Monkeys (this one is the worst: pretty boy statusmaxxed singer singing about casual sex with young groupies who want to know him better after sex but he cuts them off).
i read blink-182's early lyrics. you might like buddha or cheshire cat. the lyrics are more incel-friendly. dude ranch was when they began their chad lyrics.

Same. Bands of my youth, their music used to bring joy, now i just feel miserable listening to it

kinda same tbh, I really miss hs. I had friends back then and was able to bare being alive. Didn't have a gf or anything with girls but that was fine. If I listen to them now (in college) it's depressing, since it's literally sad teen love lyrics and here I am, alone in this dark room with nothing but work to do.

kinda same tbh, I really miss hs. I had friends back then and was able to bare being alive. Didn't have a gf or anything with girls but that was fine. If I listen to them now (in college) it's depressing, since it's literally sad teen love lyrics and here I am, alone in this dark room with nothing but work to do.
Exactly same with me

I miss HS too last time I made friends despite being a kissless virgin

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts? i noticed you never replied to this thread.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts? i noticed you never replied to this thread.
My bad bro. I didn't see this in my notification back then or I may just have missed it. And honestly I haven't really listened to pop punk these past few months. I think I am sort of growing out of Rock music altogether. Enema of the State was my first CD though and I remember blasting Dude Ranch with my friends in high school. Good times, good times. My best years were spent in high school. Life was just good.

My bad bro. I didn't see this in my notification back then or I may just have missed it. And honestly I haven't really listened to pop punk these past few months. I think I am sort of growing out of Rock music altogether. Enema of the State was my first CD though and I remember blasting Dude Ranch with my friends in high school. Good times, good times. My best years were spent in high school. Life was just good.
yeah i remember being 17/18 in high school listening to dude ranch and enema of the state all day same with half hour of power/all killer no filler by sum 41 (especially half hour of power).

boy do i miss those days