Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't make friends with anyone

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I actually talked to another person today. He was talking to me about football. I had no fucking idea what to say since I don't watch football which was incomprehensible to the normalfag since all normalfags are into football.

You mean soccer ?

Same. I got nothing to say to a good majority of people.

I don't see the problem.

I actually talked to another person today. He was talking to me about football. I had no fucking idea what to say since I don't watch football which was incomprehensible to the normalfag since all normalfags are into football.
Had a similar situation in the past, the guys at my job where discussing the world cup and all turned to me to hear my opinions on it, I awkwardly said I didn't watch it, they started calling me a fag after that

so u base ur topic on trying to be a friend so some football faq so u 2 can talk about it all the time?

Had a similar situation in the past, the guys at my job where discussing the world cup and all turned to me to hear my opinions on it, I awkwardly said I didn't watch it, they started calling me a fag after that
I know that feel. I live in a country where everyone and their mother watch soccer while I'm not interested on it. I could buy myself a plane if they gave me a dollar for every time I got called a faggot for not liking it.

I know that feel. I live in a country where everyone and their mother watch soccer while I'm not interested on it. I could buy myself a plane if they gave me a dollar for every time I got called a faggot for not liking it.
What country are you from?

Me neither dude,
I got serious social anexiety because of the way I look.
Wish I had atleast one friend.
It sucks spending all weekends and holidays alone :feelscry:

At least not everyone towers over you

Not sure if it works for soccer. But in basically any sport I've talked to people at work about you can get by like this:
Pick a random team
They'll ask a question about said team. Ex: They're defense hasnt been good since XX left. How do you think XX will fill that spot?
Respond about How it doesn't matter and you'll make the playoffs (or whatever the end of season championship is)
They'll argue and a monkey can basically continue the argument using cues from what they say

Not sure if it works for soccer. But in basically any sport I've talked to people at work about you can get by like this:
Pick a random team
They'll ask a question about said team. Ex: They're defense hasnt been good since XX left. How do you think XX will fill that spot?
Respond about How it doesn't matter and you'll make the playoffs (or whatever the end of season championship is)
They'll argue and a monkey can basically continue the argument using cues from what they say
thanks

I like football (soccer) but yeah most football fans are brain dead.

Same. Whenever I try talking to people they get visibly annoyed. I'm just far too repulsive and you can tell from my voice that I'm an incel beta male.

doesnt matter I can speak to people about any topics, same interests whatever they won't be my friend no matter how extroverted I am

People will let me hang out with them but they’ll never actually make a connection with me