Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't relate and cannot even imagine myself doing normie shit.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How am I supposed to ascend when I am so disconnected with the normie culture. I watch videos about people hanging out in groups and talking about random shit and laughing and stuff and I could not for the life of me feel more disconnected from all of that shit. I can't relate to any of that. I can't even imagine what it's like to be a normie. It's over ngl, I am too damaged to ever live my life.

I'm envious of people who can go on autopilot. I think it's an underrated trait. The NPC on and off switch theory.

I completely out of the loop with everything normie related. I think I found out what netflix was like 2 years ago, uber not so long ago

Whenever a normie talks about a movie, a tv series, sports or a celebrity i have no idea wtf they're talking about

Seeing normies doing normie shit is like watching a romantic comedy movie. It's just so surreal to me, like everyone is an actor.

Incel trait : you think you are super funny cause you have a distorted sens of humour but people are totally indifferent to it.Happened to me in forums all the time so it's not failo effect.On the other hand you don't even understand how their humour can make other people laugh.

Incel trait : you think you are super funny cause you have a distorted sens of humour but people are totally indifferent to it.Happened to me in forums all the time so it's not failo effect.On the other hand you don't even understand how their humour can make other people laugh.
I were often asked by others why I always smile when Im alone, what Im thinking about and so on. Normie faggots called it creepy ofc.
So I realized I am my own best entertainer and obviously my humor is the best for myself.

Yes, we incels are not npcs so we have a lot of internal dialogue which includes funny things and other shit.I was at the bar buying some stuff and while they were preparing it I was thinking of becoming a Villain while airing in my head the final boss ost of Lufia 1.I had visible goosebumps on my arms.That's how disconnected I am.

I'm not trying to become a normie at this point. Going to betabux for a curry girl or some shit.

Normie shit like?

I'm envious of people who can go on autopilot. I think it's an underrated trait. The NPC on and off switch theory.

I was on autopilot in college dropping out highkey was the dumbest thing I did. LIFE IS A HUNDRED TIMES SLOWER NOW

How am I supposed to ascend when I am so disconnected with the normie culture. I watch videos about people hanging out in groups and talking about random shit and laughing and stuff and I could not for the life of me feel more disconnected from all of that shit. I can't relate to any of that. I can't even imagine what it's like to be a normie. It's over ngl, I am too damaged to ever live my life.
Buy a iPhone thats normie i think