Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I can’t remember the last time I met a foid who was not a whore or a drug addict

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
They are either vape huffing, bong ripping, (in one case I know fucking crack smoking) retards, or getting creamed in by Chad every other day. This isn’t even an exaggeration. I went through my entire yearbook I got last year down and legit every foid had either tried drugs or was sexually promiscuous. This is just ages 15-16. By adulthood, almost, if not all, every foids on earth are like this. This will admittedly never stop being insane to me.

Female population: OVER 4.5 BILLION
Amount that arent drug addicts or whores: SUB 1%!

There is a good chance that any female you are currently trying to ascend with (for those that aren’t just LDARmaxxing by now) is taking hits out of an empty can of monster energy or taking creampies from some Chad at this very moment.

weed, speed, crack, heroin, abusing other medications such as painkillers, antidepressants, consuming alchohol till throwing up. JFl i seen a foid chugg a whole bottle of whine or whisky just like that and i get drunk of 2 or 3 glasses.

Gen of the daddy issues, only lusting for chad that dominate her and drugs to numb the pain because they never had a father to raise them right.

weed, speed, crack, heroin, abusing other medications such as painkillers, antidepressants, consuming alchohol till throwing up. JFl i seen a foid chugg a whole bottle of whine or whisky just like that and i get drunk of 2 or 3 glasses.
sadly they're never wasted enough to give me a chance

They're all whores

Normie males are all substance abusers too, if not exactly sexually promiscuous since their options are limited.

Last edited:
They are all the same. None are unique.

Also what is doubly infuriating is that the very few morally decent and attractive marriage material young women that still manage to somehow exist in Clown World’s festering and fetid toilet bowl very quickly get snapped up by Chad.

“It’s over”

Hahaha, no sweety it NEVER even began for you.

Tbh I try to force myself to believe the opposite but it’s written on their faces

Yup. IK a foid who got drunk at lunchtime and fucked Chad in the bathroom right after

Women are impulsive creatures and thus more susceptible to addictions.